Hey Pineywoods, did you evac?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Pineywoods, did you evac?

I see you're getting some wind and rain off Michael. Let us know how things are at your part of the coast. Best wishes

How is Treestand doing living in Florida also known as Hurricane Alley.
    I think Tree in the middle of the state?
    I still laugh at Honker's old comment on a Hurricane thread about Florida.
    "Florida is the arm pit of the Universe." ??LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
      How is Treestand doing living in Florida also known as Hurricane Alley.
      I think Tree in the middle of the state?
      I still laugh at Honker's old comment on a Hurricane thread about Florida.
      "Florida is the arm pit of the Universe." ??LMAO
      All the states on the Gulf are getting beat up by Hurricanes.
      I also hope Country Road or Pineywoods is OK.

Comment

My younger brother lives in Georgia.
        So does DakotaMan over at F&S.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hey Guys thanks for thinking of us. We live a mile south of I-10 & 48 miles from Jacksonville. We are getting MORE Rain & Wind, Power is iffy on & off were still getting 60MPH Wind Gusts Camp 1 & 2 are doing good, our Deer season is a bust for now??

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
            Hey Guys thanks for thinking of us. We live a mile south of I-10 & 48 miles from Jacksonville. We are getting MORE Rain & Wind, Power is iffy on & off were still getting 60MPH Wind Gusts Camp 1 & 2 are doing good, our Deer season is a bust for now??
            Glad it missed you Tree. +1

Comment

Gary, when the glacier moved from north to south it scrapped along the earth and picked up all kinds of rubble to drag along with it. When it got closer to the equator it started to melt and deposit the rubble. That is how FL was formed and why the soil is not that firm.

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
                Thank You Big>G and all others that asked:-))

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                  Gary, when the glacier moved from north to south it scrapped along the earth and picked up all kinds of rubble to drag along with it. When it got closer to the equator it started to melt and deposit the rubble. That is how FL was formed and why the soil is not that firm.
                  Thanks Jimbo. It makes sense. Treestand should move out.
                  Every September and October you need to fear hurricanes coming your way, during your happy Golden Years.
                  I will take the scum bag Jersey liberals controlling the legislative branches over 12 years and passing their BS gun & bear hunting bans over that. ?

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                    Hey Gary how’d the bear hunt go?

Comment

PH---Sorry, I got busy and missed your post. No problems for me, thank the gods. Light rain and some blustery wind. Churned up the Gulf pretty good and it's just now clearing a little. I am currently trying to plant my winter food plots with a sick tractor.

Comment

Originally posted by pineywoods View Post
                        PH---Sorry, I got busy and missed your post. No problems for me, thank the gods. Light rain and some blustery wind. Churned up the Gulf pretty good and it's just now clearing a little. I am currently trying to plant my winter food plots with a sick tractor.
                        No worries. Just glad it didn't get destructive in your area. My sympathy though for those who were hard hit

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X