Is the nuclear threat over? ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the nuclear threat over? ?

Can we all live happily ever after now? ?
    Attached Files

Don't count on it.
    Our typical deal on weapons reduction involves us giving something of value up front in exchange for a promise from the other side to do something we want at some vague future date.

Comment

If this country ever believes anything that N. Korea says or promises, we should have our a$$’s kicked. If our government thinks this idiot is going to change his approach in regards to his nuclear program, we are in deep trouble !!!! I wish I did not need to type these words, but it is impossible to think otherwise !

Comment

Just Remember to Duct & Cover when the SIRENS go off and hide behind the class room Fat Girl:-))

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
          If this country ever believes anything that N. Korea says or promises, we should have our a$$’s kicked. If our government thinks this idiot is going to change his approach in regards to his nuclear program, we are in deep trouble !!!! I wish I did not need to type these words, but it is impossible to think otherwise !
          Rich, I felt a little better after they had the meeting. I bet neither government trusts the other, but other powerful counties are watching this. It's a move in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
            Don't count on it.
            Our typical deal on weapons reduction involves us giving something of value up front in exchange for a promise from the other side to do something we want at some vague future date.
            I saw a funny comic with the two leaders both shaking hands and stating "we should bomb Canada". LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
              Just Remember to Duct & Cover when the SIRENS go off and hide behind the class room Fat Girl:-))
              I remember that bank employee guy who loved reading books, and was in a bank volt when the bomb hit.
              He came out and had a entire liberty of books to read. No people just books. He fell on debris and broke his reading glasses.

Comment

"Time Enough At Last."

Burgess Meredith (The Penguin, Yo Mickey)

Comment

One of the Hiroshima survivors, a guy named Yamaguchi, went to Nagasaki to recuperate, and he somehow survived that too.

Comment

To the ding giver. Let’s just wait and see who is right. I think you will end up eating that ding, so keep a lot of ketchup handy !!

Comment

Eh. Less than concerned about it. Either we’re gonna be fine or we’re gonna get nuked. Nothing I can do about it either way. Think I’d rather just burn up than try to live in a bunker.

Comment

Kim has seen a taste of what a normal society is and maybe his people will start to get a glimpse. If so, pressure from his regime may make him keep his promises as long as he is guaranteed to remain boss.

Liberals are crazy about Trump warming up to Kim, wait till he does the same thing with Putin. Is not the saying 'keep your enemies close'.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                          Kim has seen a taste of what a normal society is and maybe his people will start to get a glimpse. If so, pressure from his regime may make him keep his promises as long as he is guaranteed to remain boss.

Liberals are crazy about Trump warming up to Kim, wait till he does the same thing with Putin. Is not the saying 'keep your enemies close'.
                          Trump already said how come Russia was not invited to that world leader meeting Canada.
                          Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau is a real jackass. You never hear Honk say that. ??

Comment

Rich, I was little shocked. Most times the user posting the political or Pres. Trump thread gets dinged.

Comment

Don't forget the actions of the Japanese diplomats in the days before Pearl Harbor. "Those who will not learn from history............."

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Pieces of gold.
                                by 99explorer
                                Which is worth more, a pound of $10 gold pieces, or half a pound of $20 gold pieces?
                                Yesterday, 06:45 PM
                              • Mansion on fire.
                                by 99explorer
                                One of Jeffrey Epstein's mansions is on fire.
                                It has three main rooms. One is full of money in cash, another contains valuable paintings, and the...
                                Yesterday, 10:04 AM
                              • Firing squad.
                                by 99explorer
                                A man is shot by 12 members of a firing squad, and the squad officer administers the coup de grace with a bullet to the head.
                                This final shot does...
                                08-22-2019, 09:07 PM
                              • Lost in the woods.
                                by 99explorer
                                You are lost in the woods and come to a fork in the road.
                                One path leads to civilization and the other will get you lost forever.
                                Two Indians...
                                08-22-2019, 01:24 PM
                              • Books on a shelf.
                                by 99explorer
                                There are several books on a bookshelf.
                                If one book is fourth from the left and sixth from the right, how many books are on the shelf?
                                08-21-2019, 02:19 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X