Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

California lawmakers approve "sanctuary state" bill !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California lawmakers approve "sanctuary state" bill !

Passed for the protection of immigrants, apparently it doesn't matter who or what they are. Just what more can we expect these idiots to do to put this country in peril ??

Rich, here is the reason why.
    All new California bills, laws and rules that pass, are voted on by these three branches of Government controlled by California liberals.

California Assembly
    54 Democrats 25 Republicans with one seat vacant

California Senate
    27 Democrats and 13 Republicans

California Governor is Democrat
    --------------------------------------------
    Democrats are pushing laws in favor of immigrants, because most of them are collecting funds from the government.
    Immagrints will vote for liberals because they support their freebie programs. Southern California is loaded with Mexican immigrants.
    These. same liberals are fighting President Trump from building the wall and against deportation back to Mexico.
    Attached Files

Comment

BHR can you tell me what exactly the Bill allows for? What protections does it extend to immigrants?

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshott00 View Post
        BHR can you tell me what exactly the Bill allows for? What protections does it extend to immigrants?
        Buck, this article from the LA Times should help.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-california-sanctuary-state-bill-20170916-story.html

Comment

California started allowing illegal immigrants to apply for a driver's license.
          When you get a driver's license in California, they also register you to vote.

Comment

Bucky, basically, if local, county or state LEO's make an arrest and discover their "illegal immigrant" status, instead of incarcerating them and contacting ICE or CBP as required by Fed law, they do nothing.
            Even if ICE issues a BOLO, California won't contact them.
            They just release them back into "gen pop".
            Nice! Huh?

Comment

Now Bubba, you are going to hurt the feelings of those who think it is for our best interest to have illegal persons in this country. It makes them more "righteous" to think their well being is more important than that of our own citizens ! But then, you can't fix stupid !!

Comment

Here's one for you BHR!

A LEO sees a suspicious person sitting on a park bench in a large city.
                When confronted, the person shows the LEO a court summons for immigration court.
                He's illegal.
                Has no money.
                Nowhere to go.
                Doesn't know anybody to contact,
                neither friend or family.
                ...and no way to contact anybody even if he knew someone local.
                The LEO sees a uniformed, on duty, CBP (Customs and Border Protection or Border Patrol) agent and explains the "illegal immigrants" delimma.
                The CBP agent can "legally" do nothing!

Comment

A wonderful "state" of affairs we are now in. Talk about shooting ourselves in the foot ! I just can not understand why some people think that "illegal" is perfectly okay and should be protected !! Immigration is fine, but damn, shouldn't it be required to be done in a legal manner ? There are probably 1-2 reasons why "legal" immigration is required and just possibly needed, that is if one would use a brain cell or even possibly two if they could find that many !!

Comment

It's what happens when you allow "emotion" rather than "common sense" to guide your decisions.

Comment

"The free men of America did not wait till usurped* power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. They saw all the consequences in the principle, and they avoided the consequences by denying the principle." - James Madison

*usurp - to take or hold by force, without right

BHR - this is "exactly" how the (D)'s are maintaining their grip on America.
                      They pass unConstitutional "crap" and enact it. (Obamacare, D.R.E.A.M. Act, Sanctuary State?) The precedent is then set while the powers wrestle to undo something that should never have been done to begin with.
                      Once the "precedent" is set, it's much easier to turn it into "law", Constitutional or not.

Comment

Gary, I don't know which made me laugh harder, the bear comment or the picture of our former .........., what was he anyway ? Illegal immigration lover would most likely fit that question !

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                          "The free men of America did not wait till usurped* power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. They saw all the consequences in the principle, and they avoided the consequences by denying the principle." - James Madison

*usurp - to take or hold by force, without right

BHR - this is "exactly" how the (D)'s are maintaining their grip on America.
                          They pass unConstitutional "crap" and enact it. (Obamacare, D.R.E.A.M. Act, Sanctuary State?) The precedent is then set while the powers wrestle to undo something that should never have been done to begin with.
                          Once the "precedent" is set, it's much easier to turn it into "law", Constitutional or not.
                          I agree +2
                          If Mexicans came in to the US legally, got jobs and obey our laws it wouldn't be that bad.
                          But when they come here only for freebies and handouts that pisses me off big time.
                          Most illegal Mexicans in NJ drive around without a driver's license and no insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
                            Rich, here is the reason why.
                            All new California bills, laws and rules that pass, are voted on by these three branches of Government controlled by California liberals.

California Assembly
                            54 Democrats 25 Republicans with one seat vacant

California Senate
                            27 Democrats and 13 Republicans

California Governor is Democrat
                            --------------------------------------------
                            Democrats are pushing laws in favor of immigrants, because most of them are collecting funds from the government.
                            Immagrints will vote for liberals because they support their freebie programs. Southern California is loaded with Mexican immigrants.
                            These. same liberals are fighting President Trump from building the wall and against deportation back to Mexico.
                            At least you can eat the bear and get a rug for your trouble. A little return on your investment if you will. That puts him one up on spikes there.

Comment

While I don't like people coming into our country illegally, and I don't like states thumbing their nose at something I believe to be a federal matter, I do support states rights to oppose an overbearing federal gov't. I think Kansas does something similar for guns right?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Leupold screwed me
                                by dewman
                                had a little time yesterday afternoon so thought I would take a moment to get my recently "repaired" Leupold vx2 lined out. As it turns out,...
                                Today, 09:57 AM
                              • The TGIF Buck
                                by fitch270
                                First off, a shout out to FB for hanging out with me this afternoon from over 1000 miles away. Iโ€™m still a bit dumbfounded about what went down....
                                11-26-2021, 11:49 PM
                              • Have you tried a "shemagh"?
                                by FirstBubba
                                I put this on F&S also to give everybody a heads up.

"... The shemagh, also known as the keffiyeh or Arab scarf, is a simple yet...
                                11-25-2021, 12:06 PM
                              • Life is good!
                                by dewman
                                .......... in fact, it's downright delicious! ๐ŸฆŒ=๐Ÿ”+๐ŸŒฎ+๐Ÿบor๐Ÿท๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰ ...
                                11-22-2021, 07:29 PM
                              • Ghosts
                                by fitch270
                                Not really survival related but I wanted to mention this separate from todayโ€™s hunting report.

Having the hill to myself today had me...
                                11-21-2021, 10:39 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X