Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My friend moved to South Carolina. He's been texting me poisonous snake photos. How bad is their bite if he gets hit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
    The saying still holds true; you can't fix stupid !! But a venemous snake sure as hell can. In this case one might help to drain the stupid gene pool ! And Gary feel free to send this reply to your maybe "not to be around long" buddy !!
    "Stupid, maybe but I have learned a lot about them". Does that mean the stupids or the snakes ? Lol !

Comment

The saying still holds true; you can't fix stupid !! But a venemous snake sure as hell can. In this case one might help to drain the stupid gene pool ! And Gary feel free to send this reply to your maybe "not to be around long" buddy !!
      Pig, you don't need to ask permission to family or friends.
      I posted my two younger brothers with there giant Colorado mule deer bucks.
      I even posted photos of animal rights activists without there permission.

Comment

I see your point but the person's birth name is probably more incrementing on the internet?
        Like my real birth name as a username on Outdoor Life. It was LovesOutdoors, but when they did the new website
        facelift the F&S username was the more dominate trump card.

Comment

PH, in this case I am sure you are very correct ! Would you want your picture shown on the site/internet in connection to such foolishness/stupidity ? Of course that might be a good deterent to others following suit.

Comment

Originally posted by GERG View Post
            He looks like he knows what he is doing. I do the same myself, you know how much I dig snakes. That's a copperhead and their bite is actually fairly mild in comparison to other venomous snakes. I have know people that didn't even go to hospital. Swelling and pain. However I would suggest you get your butt to the ER immediately!
            Now just a minute Gerg, where do you see any intelligence in that look ????

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Christmas present "trade"?
              by dewman
              You fellas remember I posted pics a ways back where I redid my 511-x .22? Well my son called me soon after and asked me to put it up and not shoot it...
              12-01-2021, 02:48 PM
            • Finally filled that elk tag!
              by Ernie
              Sometimes what you think is going to be a relatively easy and quick hunt, turns into a longer process. This has been the case, to fill my cow/calf elk...
              11-30-2021, 01:05 PM
            • Leupold screwed me
              by dewman
              had a little time yesterday afternoon so thought I would take a moment to get my recently "repaired" Leupold vx2 lined out. As it turns out,...
              11-29-2021, 09:57 AM
            • The TGIF Buck
              by fitch270
              First off, a shout out to FB for hanging out with me this afternoon from over 1000 miles away. I’m still a bit dumbfounded about what went down....
              11-26-2021, 11:49 PM
            • Have you tried a "shemagh"?
              by FirstBubba
              I put this on F&S also to give everybody a heads up.

"... The shemagh, also known as the keffiyeh or Arab scarf, is a simple yet...
              11-25-2021, 12:06 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X