Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home owners feeding New Jersey black bears in their backyards are turning them into moochers. What's your opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home owners feeding New Jersey black bears in their backyards are turning them into moochers. What's your opinion?

One women was charged by the Game Division in municipal court and her defense attorney said Jersey bear hunters can bait why can't she?
    The Judge agreed because the woman took the hunter Ed class and bought a hunting license with the required bear permit.
    The Judge did not know the Game law, that Bears hunters must be 450 feet from an occupied dwelling, and bear hunters bait in the woods. Big difference then putting food next too your swing set or near your tree hammock. This puts other neighbors and children in danger.

New Jersey news video of a sow with her cub mooching.
    The sad thing is, the little cub is learning bad habits from its mother.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=evUCBdTwg-U
    Attached Files

How did the game commission not have the sense to offer that rebuttal in court that even if she had a hunting license, she was still violating the game code?

Comment

Idiots. Why people think it's a good idea to feed bears within feet of their door is beyond me. And what's up with the judge not knowing the law??

Comment

Originally posted by huntfishtrap View Post
        Idiots. Why people think it's a good idea to feed bears within feet of their door is beyond me. And what's up with the judge not knowing the law??
        NJ. He also has to like the law.

The argument is kind of like me mugging a guy and as a defense saying that the gov took 30% of his pay and offered him no service too.

Comment

Agreed....sounds like a courtroom full of idiots, lol.

Comment

Double post....interesting.

Comment

Why would you even want to feed a bear in your own backyard? It's not a harmless little hummingbird. If she loves the bears so much then maybe we should help her build a very large doggy-door so that they can go in and out of her house freely. She sounds like the type that protests to allow more refugees into the USA, but would never allow one in her own house.

Comment

Originally posted by jcarlin View Post
                How did the game commission not have the sense to offer that rebuttal in court that even if she had a hunting license, she was still violating the game code?
                JC, Good question. It may of been the town prosecutor fault. To his defense, I do not believe most attorneys and prosecutors even know the fish and game laws?

Comment

This animal rights activist woman took the hunter ed course, bought a hunting license and bear permit just to harass bear hunters during Bear season. She walks around woods wearing orange without a gun. She loves when it snows because she tracks hunter's foot prints to their hunting location. One hunter was using a ground blind and was not a hundred yards from the bait pile. She notified the Conservation Officer who wrote two summons against the hunter.
                  One for being to close to a bait pile and one for not having 250 inches of orange on his ground blind.
                  Chalk one up for the Antis.

Comment

Most of the world has been brainwashed by Disney. Just look how cute and cuddly those bears appear---wouldn't harm a fly.

Some people are adept at manipulating the legal system. The woman probably has lawyer eggs in her ovaries.

Comment

I believe in Karma or fate or what goes around comes around. I just hope when she is sued into poverty by one of her neighbors that it is over property damage or death of a pet and not some person being hurt. Maybe if we are lucky it will literally be a case of a bad idea comes back around and bites her in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by jcarlin View Post
                        I could look past that, except he's prosecuting a game code case. Someone should do their homework at that point.

Comment

Desired result:
                          Attached Files

Comment

Did you all see the video of the plane crash? A news helicopter was videoing the crash scene and found the pilot(only person in plane) being eaten by an alligator. But yeah...keep feeding a wild bear. Nature never bites the hand that feeds it. Loony old lady.

Comment

Originally posted by dewman View Post
                              I believe in Karma or fate or what goes around comes around. I just hope when she is sued into poverty by one of her neighbors that it is over property damage or death of a pet and not some person being hurt. Maybe if we are lucky it will literally be a case of a bad idea comes back around and bites her in the ass.
                              Exactly...it's like a car crash. The driver often survives even when a passenger doesn't. This lady is teaching the bear bad habits, and sadly it will probably be a neighbor that suffers the consequences.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Leupold screwed me
                                by dewman
                                had a little time yesterday afternoon so thought I would take a moment to get my recently "repaired" Leupold vx2 lined out. As it turns out,...
                                Today, 09:57 AM
                              • The TGIF Buck
                                by fitch270
                                First off, a shout out to FB for hanging out with me this afternoon from over 1000 miles away. Iโ€™m still a bit dumbfounded about what went down....
                                11-26-2021, 11:49 PM
                              • Have you tried a "shemagh"?
                                by FirstBubba
                                I put this on F&S also to give everybody a heads up.

"... The shemagh, also known as the keffiyeh or Arab scarf, is a simple yet...
                                11-25-2021, 12:06 PM
                              • Life is good!
                                by dewman
                                .......... in fact, it's downright delicious! ๐ŸฆŒ=๐Ÿ”+๐ŸŒฎ+๐Ÿบor๐Ÿท๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰ ...
                                11-22-2021, 07:29 PM
                              • Ghosts
                                by fitch270
                                Not really survival related but I wanted to mention this separate from todayโ€™s hunting report.

Having the hill to myself today had me...
                                11-21-2021, 10:39 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X