Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OL use to post the winners of the contests they held. I haven't seen any post of contest winners in months. Does anyone know who

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OL use to post the winners of the contests they held. I haven't seen any post of contest winners in months. Does anyone know who

OL use to post the winners of the contests they held. I haven't seen any post of contest winners in months. Does anyone know who won the 'Dogs Jumping Over the Fence" or any other contest that has been held since Fall of 2011? I looked under the 'Contest and Sweepstakes' heading, but nothing of the winners.

I havent seen it either.
    -Also, I won something two months ago and still havent recieved it.

Comment

JM... Sorry to hear you still haven't received your prize yet. I won two contests in 2010 and received my prizes in a timely fashion. Looks like things have changed around here in the last year or so.
      I haven't bothered entering any of OL contests lately due to people like you not receiving their prizes and no posting of the winners.
      I'm not as active on this site like I was three years ago. I don't know, this site isn't the same anymore though it does still have the same format. Bo isn't on here anymore, he was an active member at one time. Dropjhook isn't on here much either anymore. Both of them always had something good to say.
      I see somebody has been leaving negative feedback on people's comments when the person has left a good comment. Too bad, its uncalled for.
      I do get the OL magazine in the mail, but that has gotten thinner and the print smaller. I'll be fading away from OL's site and the magazine.

Comment

Spoke too soon....it came in the mail today o.0.
        -And yeah, I wasn't real active back then but I remember reading all of their posts. It's too bad.

Comment

Isn't that how it goes JM - "Spoke too soon....it came in the mail today o.o."
          Excellent, glad you got your prize! Enjoy!

Comment

I won twice last year (Benny Spies) got nothing!It's fun to post to those things but don't offer something if your not going to follow thru!

Comment

trapper vic..... "It's fun to post to those things but don't offer something if your not going to follow thru!" ----- Agree with you 100%. I don't bother with the contests anymore.
              Its too bad you didn't get your prizes.

Comment

[email protected]
                Try E-mailing her trapper vic - just tell her which ones you won/when it was. She helped me get the prize I got recently.

Comment

Johnnie, I stopped posting because the site wouldn't let me post even if I got the caption right, it took to much time to write a good comment then find out It wouldn't let me post, then re-write then to be denied again lol, looks like they fixed that bug now I can post on here again. Congrats on the prize's by the way

Comment

dropjhook....
                    Great to hear from you! How are you my brother? How is the new place you are living at? Hopefully you don't have any poachers living next to you like the old place. How are the boys doing?
                    In regard to loosing your post and having to re-write it. I have lost my post too in the past. So you don't have to re-write a lost post I usually write my post as a e-mail. When my post is done, I 'copy and paste' into the Answer section or under any other topic as needed. That way if you loose your post you still have it written as a e-mail.
                    Thanks for the "Congrats on the prize's by the way."
                    May the Creator bless you with a good life!

Comment

Johnnie, The new place is nice, now I can walk from my house & within minutes be in whitetail heaven, I'm now just getting the feel for thise area but locals always talk about seeing monster bucks 360 degrees around me, hopefully I will see how big they really are when I find there sheds . Thanks for the email idea by the way, It was frustrating getting the caption right & still get denied, I saw others had the same problem so I knew it was a gitch in the fourm. I still came and checked on the site to see how everyone was doing.

Comment

Johnnie, The new place is nice, now I can walk from my house & within minutes be in whitetail heaven, I'm now just getting the feel for thise area but locals always talk about seeing monster bucks 360 degrees around me, hopefully I will see how big they really are when I find there sheds . Thanks for the email idea by the way, It was frustrating getting the caption right & still get denied, I saw others had the same problem so I knew it was a gitch in the fourm. I still came and checked on the site to see how everyone was doing.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Remington news
                          by fitch270
                          Just caught this on another forum, wanted to pass it along and get thoughts from anyone interested. Hopefully something good will come out of it.
                          09-27-2020, 05:55 PM
                        • Grips and stocks
                          by dewman
                          so I was shooting the 357 I received from my father yesterday afternoon. The magnas that came on it gave me a good grip but were small enough to make...
                          09-27-2020, 08:55 AM
                        • Youth pheasant hike
                          by fitch270
                          Just the girl and the younger dog today. Ok, so we went hunting but she didn't pop a primer.

Started out with a guilt trip, I let the dogs...
                          09-26-2020, 08:41 PM
                        • Son of a Fitch; goin' mobile
                          by fitch270
                          Kid got his drivers license today, only points off were for not actually turning to look behind him when he pulled out from parallel parking. I told him...
                          09-25-2020, 08:27 PM
                        • Unusual Sound
                          by jhjimbo
                          At camp in S. Ohio I was almost asleep and I heard the strangest howl-screech, bark that I have ever heard. Raised the hair on my neck. About 30min later...
                          09-25-2020, 02:17 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X