Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope you all have a happy New Years eve and be very careful out there. I'll have a Scotch and water at home with my sweet baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope you all have a happy New Years eve and be very careful out there. I'll have a Scotch and water at home with my sweet baby

I hope you all have a happy New Years eve and be very careful out there. I'll have a Scotch and water at home with my sweet baby and Ginger, the dog. That's my favorite way to bring in the new year.

Thanks, DSMbirddog. I hope you have a pleasant New Year's. If anyone wants excitement, they can stand outside my bedroom window at midnight and listen to me roar and snore---it'll knock the wasp nests out from under the eaves. Happy New Year, everybody!

Comment

DSMbirddog, Pineywoods, and everybody else.....Happy New Year!!!!

Comment

Wish I could join in on the scotch with you DSM. I will ring in this New Year stone-cold sober and on duty. Dern threats to national security...
        Happy New Year all, and may this year be the best you have ever had.

Comment

Happy New Years to all of you. I havent watched the ball drop since i started muzzleloading (5 years ago) but since we dont have sunday hunting i figured i would. I fell asleep at 11:50 and woke up at 12:04!
          I hope that all of you guys have a safe, happy, and healthy new year.
          A few nice bucks and some big toms wouldnt be so bad either.....
          Smitty18

Comment

DSM: thank you, and same to you and yours!

No scotch for me, but some Moon shine over ICE now thats nice. Happy New Year...Ya'll

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget