Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not sure what is going on with people or certain segments of the population and the media covering for them, but I will give

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure what is going on with people or certain segments of the population and the media covering for them, but I will give

I'm not sure what is going on with people or certain segments of the population and the media covering for them, but I will give all a public service announcement! DO NOT GO VISIT ANY LARGE CITY OR THEIR SUBURBS UNLESS YOU ARE ARMED AND WILLING! It seems as if civilty is gone, with there being no return in sight. Please, all be vigilant for "Urban teens" and "Flash Mobs" and "Urban teens" partaking in "Flash Mobs". Also if your city is put under a "State of Emergency" and has implemented a "Curfew" pack your belongings and leave said city for a safe hideout. Let this be your warning, and keep a watchful eye for yourself and your family.

Dcast, that sounds serious. Are you thinking of any particular city? I'm not being flip, since I live away from major cities and am not familiar with flash mobs---have heard the term, though.

Comment

WTF? Kids don't let kids smoke crack.

Comment

Pardon me but what are Flash mobs? at my age 68, I am not up on new pharsies...are thay street gangs?
        that rome the citys...being I live in Farm country
        in Florida....and have no quams in unloading buck shot in some one hind-end.

Comment

Treestand,i'm lost on DCAST TERMS ALSO BUT i get his message.Although at first thought OF BEING in the same situation I would be inclined to agree with you.I believe DCAST is right ,unless your willing to unload aganist superior numbers that are packing also and your family is in jeopardy just leave.I use to claim 100square miles as my home territory,now i just claim 2 square feet/beats the hell outta six. calmer heads prevail

Comment

I live in a semi rural area and trying to break into my house would be like stepping into World War 3. I have no problem shooting someone who is ignorant enough to attempt to harm me or my family or steal my property. I have a story along that line and will share it sometime.

Comment

I lived in the city before now I live in a very rural area of the mountains, I'm not sure what a flash mob is but there is no gang trouble here. But drugs and evil people are eveywhere, no matter where you live. Sounds like you might want to relocate some where a little more rural. You have to be prepared to protect your self and family anywhere anytime.

Comment

My post is about the recent influx of gang (A.K.A.or PC for "Flashmobs") related crimes by "Urban Teens" (A.K.A. or PC for minority teen gangbangers) in nearly every major city in the USA. I used PC terms to keep from being booted off this site. I also live in a semi rural area of Ohio but have to travel for my job into some unsavory areas for work. I am getting irritated by the media calling these "flashmobs" and "urban teens" instead of calling it what it is a "hate crime" towards the majority race if you will! The news doesn't do its job, not that any of you haven't realized that yet, so I took it upon myself to warn you in liberal code words that you are not safe in urban and semi urban areas right now because these "urban teens" are targeting the "majority race". I'm starting to lose my sanity with everything that is going on and how everyone makes excuses for what is really happening, because we well know if the shoe was on the other foot we would be talking with Eric Holder, Al Sharpton, & Jesse Jackson about our crime against humanity! Thanks for letting me vent a little!

Comment

DCAST I agree with you 100%! I'm not going to get started on this subject because I will be here all night and end up getting booted probably. So I'll just say I agree with you and good job. Always watch your surroundings in those areas and if you spot trouble go ahead and try to avoid, but if not confront head on and watch the little untrained cowards tuck tail and run!

Comment

Hawkeye,
                    If it were me, the little cowards would have the chance to run.

Comment

Now, guys, I think you ought to try to talk them out of what they intend to do. You could always tell them, "If you mess with me, I'll kill you all!" They should be able to understand a simple argument like that.

Comment

Smitty, that's what I think as well, I was just trying to be "politically correct". Or incorrect if you prefer.....

Comment

Piney, last year a man who was on the run from the cops crashed his car during the pursuit. My neighbor, a prison guard, called my house in the middle of the night to warn us. It was just me and my mom at home. I grabbed the 870 and stepped out into the driveway to make sure the car door was locked. As i checked the door the criminal told me to tell the cops he went the oposite direction. He was holding a shovel and as the cops came running down the road he started towards me. He came about two steps away from getting a load of number 6 turkey shot. I will never hesitate because i will not become a victim. The cops asked me if I would have killed him and the answer is yes. Sorry for the spelling but i get kinda unsettled when i talk about this.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Son of a Fitch; goin' mobile
                            by fitch270
                            Kid got his drivers license today, only points off were for not actually turning to look behind him when he pulled out from parallel parking. I told him...
                            Today, 08:27 PM
                          • Unusual Sound
                            by jhjimbo
                            At camp in S. Ohio I was almost asleep and I heard the strangest howl-screech, bark that I have ever heard. Raised the hair on my neck. About 30min later...
                            Today, 02:17 PM
                          • bedding on new rifle
                            by Amflyer
                            Finally painted some release and on the action and blocked the undercuts with clay. Was out of the commercial release, a vinyl paint on solution by Brownells,...
                            Today, 12:22 AM
                          • Pictures blocked when logged out?
                            by fitch270
                            Can't quite figure this one out since it doesn't happen on F&S, if I'm not logged in posted pictures aren't showing up. Doubt its just me.
                            Yesterday, 08:57 PM
                          • Son of a Fitch: turkey taxidermy
                            by fitch270

The kid put this together with his solo bird from this spring. He split a slice of maple for the mounting board, dried the...
                            09-23-2020, 07:43 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X