Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has any one seen a up-turn in the deer heards in your neck of the woods. what say you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dcast
    replied
    Here in SW Ohio they are up, but have been going up for years now, because no one allows people to hunt their land anymore. There is very little public land in Ohio to hunt and if your lucky enough to live close by some your more than likely not going to have much luck with hundreds of other hunters from all over BFE invading the woods like MExicans in Arizona! I see my deer hunting coming to an end in the next 5yrs.

Leave a comment:

• floridahunter
    replied
    Ya Treestand I hunt the dupont-center 12 mile swamp and guana river areas, that is i will if anything is left they are all on fire

Leave a comment:

• 30-CAL
    replied
    All depends on where you go in SW PA, on some private land It seems the deer numbers are up but on the game lands the numbers seem way down. But the game commision says its all up? Go figure with the coyote numbers growing so fast. If more people were to hunt them I think it could get better. Also bobcats are becoming a factor .

Leave a comment:

• Treestand
    replied
    Hey Flhunter all the fires more then 300 in our state right now, are moving the critters from the dry swamps to back yards with pools for water, I just lost my new hunt camp in ostean...it dont look good for deer hunting this year, but song-dog hunting is up!

Leave a comment:

• pineywoods
    replied
    Not really. There is a better sex ratio due to some informal QDM, but there are about the same number of deer making tracks on the ground.

Leave a comment:

• floridahunter
    replied
    No, coyotes and a bad drought are killing them here in Saint Augustine. We now have more coyotes then rabbits and deer combined

Leave a comment:

• Has any one seen a up-turn in the deer heards in your neck of the woods. what say you!

Has any one seen a up-turn in the deer heards in your neck of the woods. what say you!

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget