Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pjsabella
    replied
    And always remember to enjoy every moment of it!!! The season goes by fast so make the memories last!

Leave a comment:

• SD_Whitetail_Hntr
    replied
    Like seadog said.. that's a broad question.. so I'll throw a few more out. Scout your hunting territory many times before season, try to recognize patterns in deer movement, and remember that can change at any time for little or no reason. Pay attention to wind and make sure you are downwind from potential deer as often as possible, if not always. You'll want to be in place ready to hunt an hour before sunrise if you're posting somewhere. If you have any more specific questions, feel free to ask.

Leave a comment:

• seadog
    replied
    Wow--that's a pretty broad question. I'll throw out a couple. Get familiar with your weapon. Sight it in, then practice at distances you are likely to shoot in the field. Check your equipment well before opening day--including little things like batteries in your flashlight or headlamp. If you tend to fidget, get a blind or one of those camo skirts for your treestand. Be quiet & still--you can spook a deer that you never saw--& never will see. If you walk, there is no such thing as too slow.

Leave a comment:

• Crockett024
    started a topic Any Whitetail Deer hunting tips?

Any Whitetail Deer hunting tips?

Any Whitetail Deer hunting tips?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• bedding on new rifle
    by Amflyer
    Finally painted some release and on the action and blocked the undercuts with clay. Was out of the commercial release, a vinyl paint on solution by Brownells,...
    Today, 12:22 AM
  • Pictures blocked when logged out?
    by fitch270
    Can't quite figure this one out since it doesn't happen on F&S, if I'm not logged in posted pictures aren't showing up. Doubt its just me.
    Yesterday, 08:57 PM
  • Son of a Fitch: turkey taxidermy
    by fitch270

The kid put this together with his solo bird from this spring. He split a slice of maple for the mounting board, dried the...
    09-23-2020, 07:43 PM
  • Dads gun #2 Browning auto5 20ga
    by dewman
    Last time it was shot was a pheasant hunt in Colorado in '84. I'll have to remedy that. This gun is feather light. Wish the choke was ic or mod. It's...
    09-22-2020, 08:40 AM
  • Dads gun #1 S&W 28-2. .357
    by dewman
    Got my fathers 28-2 357 to go with my 29-2 44mag. Check out the safari land flap holster. ...
    09-22-2020, 07:59 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X