Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It is what it is. Should this be the official motto of our group here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is what it is. Should this be the official motto of our group here?

Or is there some other slogan that better defines the users here?
    My personal ones have always been “stay safe” & “only you can pull your trigger”

I use that a lot, to me it’s kind of a short version of the serenity prayer.

”No good deed goes unpunished” fits me more than I’d like.

HS football game is about to start. I’ll have to think on this and get back later.

Comment

I have abrother that I love dearly, but he analyzes every decision to death and misses the mark because of timing.

My credo, if that's what you're asking, is "Life is too short to take completely seriously."

Adds a bit of devil-may-care to a mundane existence. And in all honesty, some of my best experiences have started as off the cuff decisions.

"Carpe diem", if you like old movies.

Comment

I certainly support your use of a sign off as a gesture of goodwill and camaraderie. A one fits all is asking to conform. I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Amflyer View Post
          I have abrother that I love dearly, but he analyzes every decision to death and misses the mark because of timing.

My credo, if that's what you're asking, is "Life is too short to take completely seriously."

Adds a bit of devil-may-care to a mundane existence. And in all honesty, some of my best experiences have started as off the cuff decisions.

"Carpe diem", if you like old movies.

My wife operates much like your brother, has to have everything planned out. Absolutely hates surprises. The only thing I really miss about being single is the ability to be spontaneous. Don’t want to go back however.

Comment

My lead engineer in the lab used to say "Good enough for who it's for"....in front of the customers.
            Was from Minnesota, very deadpan delivery.
            Most about came unglued.

Was a riot!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget