Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crime on the Rise in Suburbs

Today, 12:44 AM
    Bill Cunningham, WLW700, tonight talking how gang bangers are following people leaving expensive restaurants so then they can rob them at home.
    Don't drive expensive cars, have expensive jewelry or anything else expensive or you will be a target.

Akron Ohio 77yo just shot a teenager in a home invasion attempt. They used to pick targets when nobody home, now they don't care.

I have not been religious about carrying but I am starting to think I will change my habits. I have two loaded handguns in the house but will put something in the vehicle. Maybe even have something on the boat in the Marina which is open access at night.
    Or, I could shoot with my 25mm flare gun.

Oil and food is projected to be expensive or unavailable so be prepared. Things could be getting a lot worse.

AP News, Monday April 18 2022

Robert Nesta Marley spoke about his experiences of the morning in an exclusive with News 3:40.

A resident from the upscale neighborhood of Kingston had a reassuring incident last night.

Apparently Marley was followed home by the Three Little Birds Gang, who waited by his doorstep in the darkness of the pre-dawn hours.

“They were pitched by my doorstep, to be precise,” said Marley. The bone-chilling incident unfolded just as Marley awoke and smiled with the rising sun.

They allegedly had a message for Marley, demanding that he “Don’t worry…about a thing.”

Witnesses to the exchange said the three little birds further warned that “every little thing’s, gonna be alright.”

“They were singin’ sweet songs, of melodies pure and true, for sure” said neighbor Ross Tefarian, age 27. “It all happened so slowly…so mellow, mon…I’m still in shock this could happen in a neighborhood like ours. Frankly, I’m a little hungry”

The errant fowl reportedly had one parting chilling warning:

“This is my message to you-ou-ou!”

Comment

Originally posted by Amflyer View Post
      AP News, Monday April 18 2022

Robert Nesta Marley spoke about his experiences of the morning in an exclusive with News 3:40.

A resident from the upscale neighborhood of Kingston had a reassuring incident last night.

Apparently Marley was followed home by the Three Little Birds Gang, who waited by his doorstep in the darkness of the pre-dawn hours.

“They were pitched by my doorstep, to be precise,” said Marley. The bone-chilling incident unfolded just as Marley awoke and smiled with the rising sun.

They allegedly had a message for Marley, demanding that he “Don’t worry…about a thing.”

Witnesses to the exchange said the three little birds further warned that “every little thing’s, gonna be alright.”

“They were singin’ sweet songs, of melodies pure and true, for sure” said neighbor Ross Tefarian, age 27. “It all happened so slowly…so mellow, mon…I’m still in shock this could happen in a neighborhood like ours. Frankly, I’m a little hungry”

The errant fowl reportedly had one parting chilling warning:

“This is my message to you-ou-ou!”
      News 3:40? Sure it wasn't News 4:20?

Comment

Yeah, exactly. Don't know why I can;t remember things like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Amflyer View Post
          Yeah, exactly. Don't know why I can;t remember things like that.
          If you like, I could propose a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by franchi20 View Post

If you like, I could propose a reason.
            Different time zones? It’s already now here, you guys will have to wait awhile.

Comment

I was thinking he'd already passed 4:20.

Comment

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Parallax adj
                  by CD2
                  Somebody wanted my Leupold VX1 3-9x a while back and figured Id get a new Freedom .22 lr model to replace it.

Bud never came for scope and...
                  08-07-2022, 06:22 PM
                • TriggerTech installed
                  by fitch270
                  First off an apology, the lens protector on my cellphone case is getting scuffed up so pics aren’t so clear.

Mailman brought this yesterday,...
                  08-06-2022, 10:09 PM
                • Aquila ammo test
                  by dewman
                  Tested Aquila Super Colibri (590fps), Super Extra hp (1280fps) & Interceptor (1470 fps ).
                  Super Colibri (590) maybe good up to 30' 3-1/2"-4"...
                  08-05-2022, 05:11 PM
                • Show and Tell
                  by Amflyer
                  Show me a picture and tell me (us) about your favorite hunting or fishing something.
                  08-04-2022, 07:23 PM
                • College Orientation News
                  by fitch270
                  Yesterday I finally got to check out the college the Kid will be attending in just three short weeks. I wasn’t really sure what to expect but left with...
                  07-30-2022, 12:37 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X