More Monday Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duh, it’s totally tubular.

Last edited by fitch270; 12-18-2021, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Kinda dark.

Comment

There were many singers tonight for karaoke so we only had three songs each. For PigHuntress:

"Betty Davis Eyes" by Kim Carnes

"Somebody To Love" by Jefferson Airplane

"Crazy For You" by Madonna

My songs tonight:

"Heaven Knows" by The Grass Roots

"In Your Wildest Dreams" by The Moody Blues

"Lay Down Sally" by Eric Clapton

Comment

She tortures taxies.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
            There were many singers tonight for karaoke so we only had three songs each. For PigHuntress:

"Betty Davis Eyes" by Kim Carnes

"Somebody To Love" by Jefferson Airplane

"Crazy For You" by Madonna

My songs tonight:

"Heaven Knows" by The Grass Roots

"In Your Wildest Dreams" by The Moody Blues

"Lay Down Sally" by Eric Clapton

Do you go in knowing what you’ll do each time or wing it when you get there? Maybe some of both?

Good song list last night.

Comment

For some reason Franchi , the intro to the Dire Straights song reminded me of these guys. Not necessarily this tune.

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

Do you go in knowing what you’ll do each time or wing it when you get there? Maybe some of both?

Good song list last night.
                Thanks.

It's a little of both. Sometimes we have a plan and then change on the fly based on what others are singing. PigHuntress is unpredictable and is more likely to just wing it. But it generally works out fine. I mess up when trying new songs without enough home practice. Last night felt like I did well with "Heaven Knows" but felt like I messed up on "In Your Wildest Dreams".

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
                  For some reason Franchi , the intro to the Dire Straights song reminded me of these guys. Not necessarily this tune.

Prolly the drum intro. Phil Collins really used his lead status to promote his drumming.

Comment

Comment

Some Christmas folly.

Comment

Put Jethro up on the Christmas post, he'll work here, too.

Comment

No karaoke tonight, the DJ is out of town. Will probably sing at home

Comment

Headed out shortly to a hockey game. May try posting from there.

Comment

They played a lot of 80’s sound bites at the game, sort of made it feel like way back when friends and I would go. Bad weather and I was driving so no beer with my nachos otherwise it would have been even more like old times.

When this one came out it made me it made me think I’d be old at 33 on New Years Eve 2000. I had no idea…….

Comment

I put a few on a YT list and often just click it and let it scroll through.
                                But today, not on that list..... listening to TOAL "Imperial Black"

was Omnimar and video game background type music before....

same singer not singing LOL

Background music when screwing around doing chores or web surfing

I should break out some Combi Christ, Gwar or Mortiis to liven things up........already ran one kid out of the back room LOL

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget