Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

Mr. Rogers? Wouldn’t think so.
    That's good! I'd hate to think Mr. Roger's had neonatal problems.

Comment

It's a beautiful day to burn the neighborhood,
      a beautiful day to rob a neighbor.
      Would you shoot mine?
      Could you rape mine?
      Please BLM, won't you be, my neighbor?

Hello neighbor, now put your hands up and kneel or I'll blow your worthless ass right back into your own yard!
      Love Mr. Rogers.

Comment

Originally posted by dewman View Post
        It's a beautiful day to burn the neighborhood,
        a beautiful day to rob a neighbor.
        Would you shoot mine?
        Could you rape mine?
        Please BLM, won't you be, my neighbor?

Hello neighbor, now put your hands up and kneel or I'll blow your worthless ass right back into your own yard!
        Love Mr. Rogers.
        Wow !! Talk about sac religious. I thought it was unlawful to say anything ‘unholy’ about Mr, Rogers ! I had many such thoughts, but fear of damnation kept my mouth shut 🤐. Was that guy for real, or was it all put on ? Or is it even possible to make such a pretense in the first place ? He must have been the start of our present day liberal which has quadrupled to fearful dimensions !!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

Wow !! Talk about sac religious. I thought it was unlawful to say anything ‘unholy’ about Mr, Rogers ! I had many such thoughts, but fear of damnation kept my mouth shut 🤐. Was that guy for real, or was it all put on ? Or is it even possible to make such a pretense in the first place ? He must have been the start of our present day liberal which has quadrupled to fearful dimensions !!
          Heard the guy was a Marine sniper in 'Nam and later a minister (Methodist, I think?) before the Mr. Roger's gig. Never heard anybody say that either one was true and or false.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Heard the guy was a Marine sniper in 'Nam and later a minister (Methodist, I think?) before the Mr. Roger's gig. Never heard anybody say that either one was true and or false.
            Nope on the sniper, yep on minister (Presbyterian)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

Nope on the sniper, yep on minister (Presbyterian)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rogers
              Yeppers, I did a search myself. He was too old for 'Nam. My search didn't show which faith but did confirm he was a minister.
              ....AND he had kids, so he wasn't "light in the loafers".

Comment

Heck, I've even done some preaching. That should tell you something about not putting ministers on a pedestal. 😎

I guess we are the ghosts on this web site. Long past dead but still haunting the place.

I've prepared for a total shutdown. Deleted most of my old content here and at F&S.

Comment

How does this site have more "active members" than F&S?

Comment

Originally posted by franchi20 View Post
                    How does this site have more "active members" than F&S?
                    Probably from the new user accounts created by the spammers. They keep popping up daily even though there are very few posts from them. Beyond that is out of my pay grade.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
                      Heck, I've even done some preaching. That should tell you something about not putting ministers on a pedestal. 😎

I guess we are the ghosts on this web site. Long past dead but still haunting the place.

I've prepared for a total shutdown. Deleted most of my old content here and at F&S.
                      Zombies maybe, not ghosts.

Comment

Here we are, all pretending that Fitch270 isn't the only real person here; with all the other "members" just being his alternate personas and duplicate accounts. Prove me wrong.

Comment

I've often wondered if was a figment.

Comment

Originally posted by Amflyer View Post
                            Here we are, all pretending that Fitch270 isn't the only real person here; with all the other "members" just being his alternate personas and duplicate accounts. Prove me wrong.

We’re going to end up talking Quantum Mechanics aren’t we?

Comment

Maybe my wife is right, she wonders about me and my “imaginary friends”.

Was that one time we drove 1 1/2 hours out of our way to meet one of them though. Another visited her Dad in the hospital a couple times too.

No, you guys are real, I’m sure of it.

Comment

I think you're right. If I were imaginary, I'd be rich and much better looking.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget