• Amflyer
    replied
    Originally posted by dewman View Post
    we are are kill crazy blood lusting sociopath bastards that pillage nature
    Wait...I ain't crazy...

Leave a comment:

• dewman
    replied
    It's funny how much we as hunters/shooters discuss art and the beauty of nature. After all according to non hunters we are are kill crazy blood lusting sociopath bastards that pillage nature. They only go quiet when you show them the tally sheet that shows who's footing the bill to preserve all this nature. And if they say we only do that to get more game to kill, ask them how many birds, fish, plants, and animals flourish in a parking lot. What's good for a deer is good for a cardinal is good for the dogwoods. Oh, and nice paintings guys.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Never could stand Coors. I am/was a Schlitz man. Them days be long gone.
    Unfortunately, I helped put "Slick Willie" in office in '92. Came to my senses and went (R) in '96!
    Been a Republican until Obama. Actually consider myself "conservative" (libertarian?). Republican reminds me of Romney, Liz Cheny, Jeff Flake, etc.

...not that any of that has anything to do with painting pictures!

Leave a comment:

• PigHunter
    replied
    Originally posted by CD2 View Post
    No turmoil here.

No white guilt Dont drink Coors Light
    Lifelong Republican
    I hear ya. Can't stand Coors Light, I'm also a lifelong Republican.

Leave a comment:

• franchi20
    replied
    Shouldn't dis Vincent. Nuttier than a peach orchard boar, but a genius at the easel. Turned out some beautiful work before the madness took him.

Leave a comment:

• CD2
    replied
    No turmoil here.

No white guilt Dont drink Coors Light
    Lifelong Republican

Leave a comment:

• PigHunter
    replied
    My painting days are over. Marriage and family, divorce and work.... sucked the life/ spirit out of me.
    You have enough internal turmoil to be a good artist. Perhaps cutting off one of your ears might give you enough kick-start to paint again?

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Think they cleaned em, colors seem brighter. Sis had them reframed

A bit stylistic, but those are VERY nice paintings cd2!
    Congrats on a keen find!

Leave a comment:

• fitch270
    replied
    So with my artistic flame extinguished, yeah ... think it extra cool if a friend or family member does art and you get to display it
    This one hangs above the bed in our guest room. My (favorite) aunt did this one years ago, I ended up with it after my grandmother died and her house was being cleaned out. It wasn’t intentional but it worked out that her son generally uses that room more than all others combined. She passed a couple years back at age 86 while still very active. Great lady, she’s missed by many.

4D6297CE-F89C-4F94-926B-FD46DDF0AB32.jpeg

Leave a comment:

• fitch270
    replied
    Originally posted by PigHunter View Post

I like them and would have no problem with displaying on one of my walls.
    Absolutely

Leave a comment:

• CD2
    replied
    So with my artistic flame extinguished, yeah ... think it extra cool if a friend or family member does art and you get to display it

Leave a comment:

• CD2
    replied
    My dad was a good artist. My mom was artist guild pres for a few yrs. Even her mom painted ( not very well ).

I dont care for my moms stuff. Grammys wasnt good but id like to have something she did on a wall, because she was an awesome person.

Was going to be an artist myself, but got bored with it.

Now after yrs of work and slogging through lifes BS id just as soon pop a concert DVD in, slam a couple beers and play along ( bass....iron maiden stuff ).

My painting days are over. Marriage and family, divorce and work.... sucked the life/ spirit out of me.

Leave a comment:

• PigHunter
    replied

I like them and would have no problem with displaying on one of my walls.

Leave a comment:

• CD2
    replied

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• CD2
    replied
    Barely knew my grandparents. They came here every few yrs to maintain citizenship. Died while i was in HS ( back in old country ).

Not a sentimental type but with dad gone, and not knowing my grandparents but in juat a couple small memories, it does kinda bother me.

Maybe a little sensitive at the moment.

Gone is gone. Guess making a few memories before one goes is the lesson learned.

Just not a touchy feely family. Some good in that as nobody bothers me LOL.

No grandkids for me, since some genetic deal has popped up in one of my kids.

Theyre all in their 20s and moving on w their lives.

I should paint some deer so they can be surprised when im long gone.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Dirty Thirty
    by Ernie
    This is BCG 308 Winchester XP-100, using a Remington Take-Off 308 Winchester barrel chopped to 15.8" Holland's Radial Baffle Brake, Leupold Mark...
    Today, 12:56 PM
  • 243 Odyssey & squirrel prep
    by dewman
    Went to youngest daughters graduation these last 3 days in Hannibal. (Masters from HLG). On the return trip stopped in a mom & pop convenience store....
    05-16-2022, 04:14 PM
  • Angry Consumers Buy Bulk SMS Service Sneaking
    by shatikhatun
    Their complaints into the subconscious of other buyers and marking their purchase decisions Others may say that such comments are unhelpful, but your...
    05-10-2022, 03:43 AM
  • Monday Already?
    by fitch270
    05-09-2022, 12:29 PM
  • Laughing Hurts
    by fitch270
    I’m glad I saw Motley Crue 30+ years ago. This is both painful to watch and funny as he.. at the same time.

05-05-2022, 07:47 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X