X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would rather.....

......than take a COVID-19 shot.

Fill in the blank.

I would rather poke my eyes out with a hot nail than take a COVID-19 shot.

Got the idea?

Go for it!

perfect example of ignorant

Comment

I'm just about done with F&S and will be leaving here too if it becomes a mirror of the same. Isn't it enough to ruin F&S with all the political and virus threads? There's no reason to do the same here at OL.
      Last edited by PigHunter; 04-14-2021, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
        I'm just about done with F&S and will be leaving here too if it becomes a mirror of the same. Isn't it enough to ruin F&S with all the political and virus threads? There's no reason to do the same here at OL.
        My apologies pighunter.
        I wasn't trying to be political, just offer a thread to have a little fun with.
        Every day we (the wife and me) are out, we have lot's of folks telling us they don't want to get the vaccine.
        Just yesterday, the "Boss" hairdresser was telling her she did not want the vaccine and her husband, currently in med school, had advised her to not take the vaccine.

pighunter, I don't have a problem with folks who think the vaccine is a good idea and want to take it.
        Why should I be chastised (jhjimbo's reply) just because I think otherwise?
        Honestly, I'm tired of having to walk around on eggshells in fear that I may offend somebody.

Comment

Bubba, I'm not making a recommendation one way or another about the vaccine. My point is that I'm sick and tired of the topic constantly being discussed over at F&S. Throw in all the other political threads and there's no wonder people are staying away. Notice that none of that has been discussed here.

I've stopped contributing to any threads concerning the virus (masks, shutdowns, deaths, vaccinations, etc.). Likewise, I'm staying away from topics concerning race, gender, AR's, and presidential politics.

Hey, it's a free site and you can do what you want. But be warned, this part of OL is already on life support and moving certain topics here will kill it completely.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
            Bubba, I'm not making a recommendation one way or another about the vaccine. My point is that I'm sick and tired of the topic constantly being discussed over at F&S. Throw in all the other political threads and there's no wonder people are staying away. Notice that none of that has been discussed here.

I've stopped contributing to any threads concerning the virus (masks, shutdowns, deaths, vaccinations, etc.). Likewise, I'm staying away from topics concerning race, gender, AR's, and presidential politics.

Hey, it's a free site and you can do what you want. But be warned, this part of OL is already on life support and moving certain topics here will kill it completely.
            I don't mind listening to other peoples views, knowledge/experience, cautions, etc. if I can learn something. If it is a useless post, the scroll mouse is right at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

I don't mind listening to other peoples views, knowledge/experience, cautions, etc. if I can learn something. If it is a useless post, the scroll mouse is right at hand.
              Indeed, it's easy to scroll on by and that's what I'm doing since so many of the posts are useless. It looks like I'm not the only one. Here's the active F&S user list

99explorer
              bowhunter75richard
              crm3006
              dewman
              FirstBubba
              fitch270
              jhjimbo
              labrador12
              MattM37
              Milldawg
              PigHunter
              rock rat
              springerman
              WA Mtnhunter

Some of the latest topics. I have no posts on any of the threads below. Deleted some from the long vaccine thread because the conversation got confrontational. I simply no longer care what some of the above users think.

“Where do you feel safest? – 3 responses
              “Stupid is as stupid does – 4 responses
              “I would rather… - 1 response
              “Georgia hunters find human remains in wooded area – 0 responses
              “40 Reasons NOT to get the vaccine – 45 responses
              “How’s the turkey season going? – 9 responses
              “Thermal hog hunting – 3 responses
              “80,000 – 4 responses
              “Help wanted. San Diego Zoo. Must love snakes. – 0 responses
              “Here Fishy Fishy – 2 responses
              Last edited by PigHunter; 04-14-2021, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I’m tired of the constant blather about covid and all the crap that goes along with it. I am guilty as charged about sounding off about the whole shebang. I’m done. Nobody cares what I think about it anyway. Happy Trails

Comment

Originally posted by WA Mtnhunter View Post
                  Yeah, I’m tired of the constant blather about covid and all the crap that goes along with it. I am guilty as charged about sounding off about the whole shebang. I’m done. Nobody cares what I think about it anyway. Happy Trails
                  Don't sell yourself short, mi amigo! 😉

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Birthday
                    by Amflyer
                    Bought the boy a new Left handed Tikka today for his upcoming birthday. Stainless, composite (plastic) stock. 30-06, but I will load to near 30-30 levels...
                    Today, 01:37 PM
                  • Gun show today
                    by fitch270
                    Had another one of those close but not quite encounters today. One of the things I’m keeping an eye out for is a compact model rifle for my daughter...
                    08-14-2022, 09:45 PM
                  • Beater .44 mag
                    by CD2
                    My dad got this rig way back. And he shot the crap out of it. 255gr cast about all it ever ran and medium hot. All the time.

I inherited...
                    08-14-2022, 11:42 AM
                  • Eatin ‘chuck
                    by dewman
                    Took out a couple woodchucks this week. Things tunneled all over under a pals shop and equipment. Might still be a couple more. He asked can they be eaten....
                    08-13-2022, 07:19 PM
                  • Parallax adj
                    by CD2
                    Somebody wanted my Leupold VX1 3-9x a while back and figured Id get a new Freedom .22 lr model to replace it.

Bud never came for scope and...
                    08-07-2022, 06:22 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X