X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Originally posted by PigHunter View Post

Perhaps it will be better if you two ignore one another. I like you both and don't think continuing the attacks helps the situation.
    I never attack unless attacked. I have even ignored him for a long time. Made no difference. He continues.
    I have even offered to meet him on PM to work out our differences.
    No dice.

I CAN ignore jhjimbo. But he's got to realize, I won't put him on my "ignore" list and I will continue to comment and contribute where I choose.
    Last edited by FirstBubba; 02-23-2021, 07:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PigHunter
    replied
    Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

My apologies fitch270.

I'm willing to work it out but he refuses.
    I try not to engage on OL, but I'm not going to just sit back and take because he's got his panties in a wad either.
    Perhaps it will be better if you two ignore one another. I like you both and don't think continuing the attacks helps the situation.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
    It’s all good, no apology necessary FB. Just having a little fun.
    Well, I did giggle just a little! (tee hee hee!)

Leave a comment:

• fitch270
    replied
    It’s all good, no apology necessary FB. Just having a little fun.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    My apologies fitch270.

I'm willing to work it out but he refuses.
    I try not to engage on OL, but I'm not going to just sit back and take because he's got his panties in a wad either.

Leave a comment:

• fitch270
    replied
    B683DEC8-4DC4-4796-A581-31016F0DD9F7.jpeg

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    jhjumbo stupidly wrote:

"... You are an a hole, I was there. Get off my posts with your useless bull sheet. ..."

This isn't even YOUR thread, dork!. fitch270 started it!
    You are pathetic, sir.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

You are an a hole, I was there. Get off my posts with your useless bull sheet.
    HA HA HA HA HA 😀!

I don't have to and you can't make me. LOL!

How does it feel to be a whiney 2 year old, jimmy boy?

Get off "MY" posts indeed!
    It isn't YOUR posts jimmy boy!
    Once you post it here, it belongs to Outdoor Life! LMBO!

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

A 12" snowfall in May? ...in Wichita Falls, Tex?
    Possible.
    Shut the city down for days? ...in May? ...in Wichita Falls, Tex?
    I doubt that seriously!
    You are an a hole, I was there. Get off my posts with your useless bull sheet.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied

It is 3:30 Tues AM and and it is 35deg so nice slow melt. We can get some real surprised as storms can come up the Ohio River Valley or down over Lake Huron and Lake Erie. double whammy. One Year we had a lot of 70deg days so I left my boat un covered for the night. This was in May. Next day I had a foot of snow.in it. Same thing in Wichita Falls, Texas in May, about a foot of the heavy wet snow - shut the City down for days.
    A 12" snowfall in May? ...in Wichita Falls, Tex?
    Possible.
    Shut the city down for days? ...in May? ...in Wichita Falls, Tex?
    I doubt that seriously!

Leave a comment:

• PigHunter
    replied
    The biggest snowfall occurred here in March of 1993... 13 inches.

The 14-day forecast calls for highs in the mid to upper 60's with a couple of days getting into the 70's.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

The green line is tubing for sap to run down to a holding tank. Buckets are going by the wayside.

No animals, nor tracks. That’s on a ridge top where the snow is deeper, most critters are moving down into lower areas. Dropping a couple hundred feet of elevation makes a big difference and can often be done in a half mile or so.
    It is 3:30 Tues AM and and it is 35deg so nice slow melt. We can get some real surprised as storms can come up the Ohio River Valley or down over Lake Huron and Lake Erie. double whammy. One Year we had a lot of 70deg days so I left my boat un covered for the night. This was in May. Next day I had a foot of snow.in it. Same thing in Wichita Falls, Texas in May, about a foot of the heavy wet snow - shut the City down for days.

Leave a comment:

• fitch270
    replied
    What is the green line?
    See any animals doing the line?
    Too early for sheds?
    Every now and then I see the big pots at the flea market - copper I think.
    7AM Mon it is 40deg. We should be back to seasonal temps. Hope for some rain, icicles on the roof could be a back up problem.

The green line is tubing for sap to run down to a holding tank. Buckets are going by the wayside.

No animals, nor tracks. That’s on a ridge top where the snow is deeper, most critters are moving down into lower areas. Dropping a couple hundred feet of elevation makes a big difference and can often be done in a half mile or so.
    Last edited by fitch270; 02-22-2021, 03:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Monday 2-15-2021
    Hi 32°
    Lo 15°
    Sunday 2-21-2021
    Hi 80°
    Lo 43°

Better decide whether winter is over or not. Don't want to replant tomatoes... AGAIN!!!! LOL!

My maternal grandmother grew up in East Texas near Palestine. She used to tell of a freak frost in early June one year that killed all the local corn crops. Late 1800's, early 1900's.

What happened in Texas was one of those freaks of nature that just happen.
    ERCOT was supposed to be The Answer to Texas electrical grid, balancing wind, solar and fossil energies to meet all needs.
    But when the "defecation entered the ventilation" and wind and solar failed, it was too late to ramp up fossil fired plants to fill the gap.
    Natural gas fields are operated with remote SCADA systems, so valves, pumps and other equipment are electronically controlled.
    As wind and solar failed and fossil couldn't meet existing demand, those valves and pumps became inoperable due to the extreme cold.
    The solar failed because of cloud cover and snow covering panels.
    The wind generators failed because they had not been "winterized" to deal with sub zero temps.
    So the dominoes began to fall.

It was yesterday before parts of East Texas had power restored.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    What is the green line?
    See any animals doing the line?
    Too early for sheds?
    Every now and then I see the big pots at the flea market - copper I think.
    7AM Mon it is 40deg. We should be back to seasonal temps. Hope for some rain, icicles on the roof could be a back up problem.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Dirty Thirty
    by Ernie
    This is BCG 308 Winchester XP-100, using a Remington Take-Off 308 Winchester barrel chopped to 15.8" Holland's Radial Baffle Brake, Leupold Mark...
    Yesterday, 12:56 PM
  • 243 Odyssey & squirrel prep
    by dewman
    Went to youngest daughters graduation these last 3 days in Hannibal. (Masters from HLG). On the return trip stopped in a mom & pop convenience store....
    05-16-2022, 04:14 PM
  • Angry Consumers Buy Bulk SMS Service Sneaking
    by shatikhatun
    Their complaints into the subconscious of other buyers and marking their purchase decisions Others may say that such comments are unhelpful, but your...
    05-10-2022, 03:43 AM
  • Monday Already?
    by fitch270
    05-09-2022, 12:29 PM
  • Laughing Hurts
    by fitch270
    I’m glad I saw Motley Crue 30+ years ago. This is both painful to watch and funny as he.. at the same time.

05-05-2022, 07:47 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X