Is There a Drone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amflyer View Post

I have opinions about photo equipment, and some experience, if you are interested.
    If we decide to take the plunge I'd definitely be interested. I'd like something for getting action closeups of the kid's ballgames mainly but I'm sure it would lead elsewhere. This came up awhile ago, I started looking into options and got a bit overwhelmed by all the tech features available. Then social gatherings went by the wayside. Kinda put a damper onto Kodak Moments.

Comment

"... Then social gatherings went by the wayside. Kinda put a damper onto Kodak Moments. ..."

All the more reason to record pleasant memories for the future.
      Wish I had been more of a photography buff when I attended family reunions in my youth.

I had a great uncle who came from North Carolina to Texas on a steam ship, then up the Trinity river by steam packet. All when he was 8 years old.
      I've sat and listened to his tales of "derring do" many times.
      When THAT side of my family had a reunion, there was a gathering of several hundred.
      Today, the same group only has reunions every other year and seldom draws more than 30 to 50 people.
      The other side of my family had a reunion almost as large. They don't have a reunion at all anymore.
      Sad.

Comment

Another useless post, nothing to do with topic. by Bubba.

Comment

That's kinda hateful jhjimbo.
          I try to keep all the spite over on F&S.

If you've got a beef with me, please address me on the PM feature or put me on your ignore list.
          Don't turn OL into another mud slinging site.

Comment

Well jimbo. It's been a week. Still no PM.

Comment

don't hold your breath and stop high jacking posts with useless posts. that damages the site.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                don't hold your breath and stop high jacking posts with useless posts. that damages the site.
                I haven't been holding my breath, I don't figure you have the cajones to PM me anyway.

As I used to tell Homaski, rockrat, 99explorer, springerman3 and others, "As long as OL doesn't pull my account, I'll post what I wish, where I wish and when I wish!"
                So you can consider your puny, feckless attempt to "censor" me a complete and total failure!

Why not complain to the administrators?
                Maybe they can help you.

P S. - To other OL members.

I swore I would not engage on OL, but I have tried, unsuccessfully, to get jhjimbo to settle this in the PM feature, but he insists on attacking me on the public section.

My apologies for the above squabble.
                Last edited by FirstBubba; 02-19-2021, 09:38 PM.

Comment

So Homasky and lots of others also think you are a useless a hole ? They got you figured correct.

I am not the only one - see your quote below, others got your useless posts pegged

( As I used to tell Homaski, rockrat, 99explorer, springerman3 and others, "As long as OL doesn't pull my account, I'll post what I wish, where I wish and when I wish!"
                  So you can consider your puny, feckless attempt to "censor" me a complete and total failure! )
                  Last edited by jhjimbo; 02-21-2021, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                    So Homasky and lots of others also think you are a useless a hole ? They got you figured correct.
                    Just keep showing your IQ jumbo.
                    You're just making yourself look bad by showing your immaturity level.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Taxidermy man called
                      by fitch270
                      Teaser; We haven’t picked it up yet but plan to this afternoon after the Kid gets done with work.

Should have pics up this evening.
                      Today, 09:54 AM
                    • Ammo/guns: the other side of the coin
                      by dewman
                      All of you know my latest 7mm-08. Well, I had a fella today at the little gun store I loiter at offer me $1,000 for it and the scope. Offered $40 a box...
                      03-02-2021, 09:36 PM
                    • Ammunition vs. components.
                      by Red Angus
                      Throughout the course of my daily duties, questions occasionally form in my mind as I contemplate various matters and this question seemed to be a likely...
                      03-02-2021, 11:03 AM
                    • Deer population
                      by Red Angus
                      Over evening last weekend, Feb. 20-21, my wife and I counted 55 deer in the 2-1/2 miles before we got home. Groups ranged in size from 5 to 25. Such numbers...
                      03-01-2021, 05:53 PM
                    • Nice find poochie!
                      by FirstBubba
                      The kid's pup headed to the backyard after breakfast.
                      THIS is what she found.

No longer viable due to traumatic head injuri...
                      02-28-2021, 11:32 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X