Age is only a number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age is only a number

I could never vote against Tom. I think he is a very young 43.
    I feel 25 years younger than my chronological age. Keep moving and stay in shape and you will be o.k..

Had to do a web search to understand your reference. I guess that really proves, without a doubt, that I'm not a sports fan. Had no clue what you were talking about.

I went solo canoeing / hunting yesterday. Does that count?
    Last edited by PigHunter; 02-07-2021, 12:11 AM.

Comment

PH: Does with me. As for Brady, no matter what you think of his personality, in sports you put up or shut up. The man goes out there and walks the walk, gotta respect that. Of course I live in Missouri so my heart lays elsewhere today.

Comment

The "Stupor Bowl"?
        Who cares?
        Well, I don't.
        Bunch of over paid, hormone infused apes beating each other senseless.
        Bah!
        Humbug!
        I'd rather watch paint dry!

Comment

Sang at the bar tonight. "Neon Moon", Who's Your Daddy", "I Need YouTonight", and "Brick House". Didn't watch the game...

Comment

Originally posted by dewman View Post
            PH: Does with me. As for Brady, no matter what you think of his personality, in sports you put up or shut up. The man goes out there and walks the walk, gotta respect that. Of course I live in Missouri so my heart lays elsewhere today.
            Tom looks in great shape and did not get hit in the game. Actually he did not look like he even cracked a sweat. Closing interview he said he will be back.

Comment

It's not the "number" that causes me pain when I get up on the morning.
              The "number" wasn't what caused the arthritis in my back, knees, elbows, shoulders and feet.
              The "number" doesn't help when I wake up in the night because of excruciating leg cramps, numb feet and aching joints. I have NOT slept 8 hours without drugs since 1991!

Put Sir Thomas through what I've been through and playing football would be a distant memory.

Comment

I hadn't even realized TB was a contender up until finding out they were NFC champs. Looked up the run they made after yesterdays game that I only followed some online. Impressive.

Never cared for Brady since I've been a Broncos fan since '77 (btw he's 8-9 against them and 4-7 @ Mile High 😎) but like dewman said at some point you have to respect the man's achievements. Amazing thing is he gets a pass from the left.

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
                  I hadn't even realized TB was a contender up until finding out they were NFC champs. Looked up the run they made after yesterdays game that I only followed some online. Impressive.

Never cared for Brady since I've been a Broncos fan since '77 (btw he's 8-9 against them and 4-7 @ Mile High 😎) but like dewman said at some point you have to respect the man's achievements. Amazing thing is he gets a pass from the left.
                  Sometimes, that's a bitter pill for some folks to swallow, but giving people credit for their accomplishments despite your feelings for them is honorable.

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

I follow different teams based on the players they have. I followed Brady from the Pats. I liked the Browns in the '70 when they had Brian Sipe and called them the 'Cardiac Kids" - now those were some exciting games. Watching Ozzie Newsom was like watching poetry in motion. Lots of quality players I liked to follow. Roger Starbuck in College, Peyton in Chicago, Hollywood Joe, Mean Joe Green, Bradshaw, Jim Brown (Marty Schenheimer just passed, great coach)
                    Last edited by jhjimbo; 02-10-2021, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Taxidermy man called
                      by fitch270
                      Teaser; We haven’t picked it up yet but plan to this afternoon after the Kid gets done with work.

Should have pics up this evening.
                      Today, 09:54 AM
                    • Ammo/guns: the other side of the coin
                      by dewman
                      All of you know my latest 7mm-08. Well, I had a fella today at the little gun store I loiter at offer me $1,000 for it and the scope. Offered $40 a box...
                      03-02-2021, 09:36 PM
                    • Ammunition vs. components.
                      by Red Angus
                      Throughout the course of my daily duties, questions occasionally form in my mind as I contemplate various matters and this question seemed to be a likely...
                      03-02-2021, 11:03 AM
                    • Deer population
                      by Red Angus
                      Over evening last weekend, Feb. 20-21, my wife and I counted 55 deer in the 2-1/2 miles before we got home. Groups ranged in size from 5 to 25. Such numbers...
                      03-01-2021, 05:53 PM
                    • Nice find poochie!
                      by FirstBubba
                      The kid's pup headed to the backyard after breakfast.
                      THIS is what she found.

No longer viable due to traumatic head injuri...
                      02-28-2021, 11:32 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X