Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you heard about HB 45 yet? What are your thoughts on this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you heard about HB 45 yet? What are your thoughts on this?

Have you heard about HB 45 yet? What are your thoughts on this?

http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/legislation/2009/HB0045.html
    If this what you mean Big O?

Comment

Big O, are you talking about HR 45 Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009?
      For anyone interested, you can read more at
      http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/show.
      This website states "OpenCongress Summary:
      The Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act would establish a nationwide system for prohibiting unlicensed gun-ownership. If approved, the law would require gun owners to apply for five-year licenses to own firearms, and would give the U.S. Attorney General broad authority over the program. There are no co-sponsors to the bill, and there is very little chance it will be adopted."
      So if that is true, there are people who would like to remove the Second Amendment or regulate it out of existence. Isn't that a surprise, NOT!! What do you want to bet the people who would sponsor this all have a big D beside their names?
      But the thing that should scare every American citizen who truly loves this country is H.J.Res.5

Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.
      This is an out and out attempt to make Obama president for life. Think it can't happen? The only way Kennedy became president was Illinois tipped the electoral college to him. There were thousands of dead people who voted in that election. Corruption in Chicago, tell me it isn't so, Joe.
      With groups like ACORN organizing "communities", the corruption will be unlike anything seen previously in American History.
      The only thing that could we could hope for is the Second Coming.

Comment

As usual Bo, You are the man. That's the one.

Comment

To dropjhook: DA**, THAT WAS DISTURBING !

Comment

I don't place any stock in any recording played backwards. I have been hearing for years how people have found Satanic messages in reverse recordings. This has usually come from people who don't have enough to do, and conspiracy theorists.
            I am not a conspiracy theorist person, other than to believe the entire left wing of our political system is out to gain total control of our country and society. They don't believe in God, at least not mine, don't believe in the death penalty for abjectly evil criminals, but do believe in the death penalty for innocent babies who have not been born. This is as evil as it gets, so it should be no surprise that they don't have to say they are serving Satan. Anyone whose focus is promulgating evil is serving Satan, whether it is a conscious effort or not.

Comment

Thank you both I'm sry to bring this on to your shoulders. I found those videos when I was looking for videos on his thoughts on gunrights befor he was in office. I knew that not many would agree on the backward msg's but it distubed me to my core. I'm not a conspiracy theorist in anyway of form I'm a native with 4 young boys I have many problems in my life as you can imagine. I have a very open mind about things & I respect your words and wisdom Thank you.

Comment

Your welcome dropjhook. I don't put much stock in "backwards masking" as it's called either. To much has been made of it over the years(music causing suicide, etc. To have much faith in it.
                Bo has some good points too.

Comment

Never made it out of Committee.

Comment

Originally posted by www.dropjhook.com View Post
                    http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/legislation/2009/HB0045.html
                    If this what you mean Big O?
                    That's a good link

Comment

Originally posted by Bo View Post
                      Big O, are you talking about HR 45 Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009?
                      For anyone interested, you can read more at
                      http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/show.
                      This website states "OpenCongress Summary:
                      The Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act would establish a nationwide system for prohibiting unlicensed gun-ownership. If approved, the law would require gun owners to apply for five-year licenses to own firearms, and would give the U.S. Attorney General broad authority over the program. There are no co-sponsors to the bill, and there is very little chance it will be adopted."
                      So if that is true, there are people who would like to remove the Second Amendment or regulate it out of existence. Isn't that a surprise, NOT!! What do you want to bet the people who would sponsor this all have a big D beside their names?
                      But the thing that should scare every American citizen who truly loves this country is H.J.Res.5

Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.
                      This is an out and out attempt to make Obama president for life. Think it can't happen? The only way Kennedy became president was Illinois tipped the electoral college to him. There were thousands of dead people who voted in that election. Corruption in Chicago, tell me it isn't so, Joe.
                      With groups like ACORN organizing "communities", the corruption will be unlike anything seen previously in American History.
                      The only thing that could we could hope for is the Second Coming.
                      No worries, didn't happen

Comment

Originally posted by Bo View Post
                        I don't place any stock in any recording played backwards. I have been hearing for years how people have found Satanic messages in reverse recordings. This has usually come from people who don't have enough to do, and conspiracy theorists.
                        I am not a conspiracy theorist person, other than to believe the entire left wing of our political system is out to gain total control of our country and society. They don't believe in God, at least not mine, don't believe in the death penalty for abjectly evil criminals, but do believe in the death penalty for innocent babies who have not been born. This is as evil as it gets, so it should be no surprise that they don't have to say they are serving Satan. Anyone whose focus is promulgating evil is serving Satan, whether it is a conscious effort or not.
                        ???? What a weird way to view this. But whatever...

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Home Defense
                          by jhjimbo
                          If you are using your bird gun for double duty of house defense remember to remove the plug. Might as well have full magazine capacity. Also, I have...
                          Yesterday, 02:15 PM
                        • Pay it forward
                          by fitch270
                          I'm not sure how much interest this will generate but I figured I'd give it a shot and see how it goes. As a way of saying thanks for the help and entertainment...
                          10-18-2020, 01:34 PM
                        • Reloading Gear Order
                          by fitch270
                          I have a bunch of stuff in a cart at Midway and wanted to check with you guys before I place the order. A few things on the cheap side I want to make...
                          10-17-2020, 08:31 AM
                        • Ruger Oops! Round 2
                          by dewman
                          Asked girls if they want it. (Mk4 Hunter) No. We want another rifle so we aren't sharing the one single shot. Some phone calls and a pal & me meet...
                          10-16-2020, 03:20 PM
                        • Who hunts big game with a handgun?
                          by Ernie
                          Any handgun hunters here?
                          Describe your hunting handguns (With Pics!) whether they be revolvers, semi-autos or single-shot specialty pistols.
                          10-16-2020, 02:01 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X