No announcement yet.

Plans this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Type O Negative songs can be a bit off the norm subject wise.... View and language could be offensive to some. I liked the humor

October Rust is their first album of melody, and is like the Beatles meets Black Sabbath. Have spun it hundreds of times. Might want to listen to it on YT.

I like the fake live album Origin of the Feces. 12 minute punk/ metal song about infidelity. Bad language but man do I laugh. Proly need to listen to that one by yourself.

Also like the long, maybe 12 min "World Coming Down" title track.

My preference is for lights off, zero interupption and go start to finish on an album. Usually w some good booze.

Iisten mostly to Type O, Iron Maiden, Mortiis, The Birthday Massacre, and Theatre of Tragedy.

The latter female, solo....had this. Too bad Type O's Peter Steele is dead. He would have been good on it.
    ​​​But Michelle Darkness ( End of Green ) did OK.

Video sucks azz but the song is cool, even if rather template.

Last edited by CD2; 01-10-2021, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CD2 View Post
      Type O Negative songs can be a bit off the norm subject wise.... View and language could be offensive to some. I liked the humor

October Rust is their first album of melody, and is like the Beatles meets Black Sabbath. Have spun it hundreds of times. Might want to listen to it on YT.

I like the fake live album Origin of the Feces. 12 minute punk/ metal song about infidelity. Bad language but man do I laugh. Proly need to listen to that one by yourself.

Also like the long, maybe 12 min "World Coming Down" title track.

My preference is for lights off, zero interupption and go start to finish on an album. Usually w some good booze.

Iisten mostly to Type O, Iron Maiden, Mortiis, The Birthday Massacre, and Theatre of Tragedy.

The latter female, solo....had this. Too bad Type O's Peter Steele is dead. He would have been good on it.
      ​​​But Michelle Darkness ( End of Green ) did OK.

Video sucks azz but the song is cool, even if rather template.

I’d like to know how to post videos like that instead of links, any tips for the techno impaired?

Comment

Go to Youtube and by the thumbs up/thumbs down under the screen there should be a "share". Click that and a small screen will open w icons for various platforms. There will be the link shown below those and to the right "copy". Don't click the icons, just hit "copy"

On this site you will see an A on the upper right of your post making screen. That is for toggle of advanced editor. Click that and a tool bar will pop up and 6th block over you will see a film looking icon. You hit that and paste in your link copied from YT.

Comment

GIFs can be a PITA to post on forums, sometimes takes me a couple of tries before I find the code a certain forum likes (think certain code and to post as a picture).

Free image hosting sites for pics I just get the full BBC code and paste that right into the post.

Im not a techy, just fiddle w stuff til I eventually figure it out.
          There may be better/faster ways.
          Last edited by CD2; 01-10-2021, 08:57 PM.

Comment

How ‘bout that.
            Thanks man!

Comment

No prob LOL.

Was thinking of hitting the gun club tomorrow to zero my .243 win.
              Have not received my CZ455 .22 magnum magazine yet......should arrive this week.
              No ammo anywhere LOL So not like I'm in a hurry.

Saw fox, yote and hound tracks where we tried for yote today.
              Deer blew out 2nd spot so a yote was proly coming in.
              Bud figured nothing and came to my position....a little too soon.
              Took my .35 rem as it's zeroed. And lighter than my .30-06, but the latter can run a bipod.

Got about 2 miles in. Decent exercise, spooked a covey of 11 quail on way back to truck.
              Aint seen any for yrs, so that was cool.

Too much crap to do this week, so dunno if the .243 will get to the range. Figure I'll try yotes one more time daylight, and one at night, and be done for the season.

Just can't get into anything after the horrible deer season.
              Sold 3 of my overlap/spare rifles, am down to 4.
              .22 mag, .243, 35 and .30-06.

Odd, does not make me unhappy.
              Don't need much, just better health, weather and time to use what I have LOL

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

How ‘bout that.
                Thanks man!
                Great song! That would be a good one for me to sing at the bar. Fit's my voice and would have people out on the dance floor.

I bombed on "Put Your Lights On". My execution was ok but almost no one in the bar had heard it before. So no applause after, very painful, lol! Won't be doing that one again.

Instead of "Losing My Religion", I finished with "Should've Been A Cowboy".

Comment

Here's one for you pighunter!

https://youtu.be/gWnCUaR-0dQ

I do it at the "Cowboy Opry" but I don't do the chord progression Dallas Frazier does. I just play it in G chord and go on.
                  It's a fun song.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                    Here's one for you pighunter!

https://youtu.be/gWnCUaR-0dQ

I do it at the "Cowboy Opry" but I don't do the chord progression Dallas Frazier does. I just play it in G chord and go on.
                    It's a fun song.
                    Interesting, never heard that one before.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Ammo shortage over?
                      by dewman
                      Stopped off at my favorite gun shop this morning. His shelves were full of ammo, powder. Remington, winchester, federal, CCI, Aguilar, all the .22's were...
                      Today, 12:14 PM
                    • More reloading stuff
                      by fitch270

Rather than hijack RA’s reloading thread I thought I’d continue my progress separately. Pretty sure we can keep both running....
                      01-18-2021, 11:19 PM
                    • 17hm2 fail part 3 CCI response
                      by dewman
                      Been in email contact with technical service rep Cody B. through out the day . They are sending me UPS to pick up ammo and take it to them. Will reimburse...
                      01-18-2021, 07:12 PM
                    • 17hm2 detonation part 2
                      by dewman
                      So this morning I went to pry the blockage out. Surprise! All that came out, and popped out easily, was the bullet still sitting in the throat. Tip intact(messed...
                      01-17-2021, 11:52 AM
                    • 17hm2 explodes in the chamber
                      by dewman
                      $65 to replace magwell& clip if gun is o.k.Was at a friends shooting our rimfires at flocks of blackbirds. Me with my ever present CZ. I lined up...
                      01-16-2021, 08:56 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X