Surprise encounter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprise encounter

So I was out on public land today chasing squirrels one more time before gun deer. As I rested on a fallen tree along an old logging road I notice a crossbow hunter walking toward me. Upon getting closer I realize said hunter is a much better than average looking brunette in I'd say early 30's. She plops down next to me and says hi. Seeing the couple squirrels I had she informs me there's a small grove of oaks about a hundred yards that way.(pointing) where the squirrels were all over. I said thanks and I asked if she'd been shadowing the draw that runs parallel to the road we were on. No, she came in from the other way and did not know there was one. So I gave her a more detailed overview of where we were. She thanked me, said she was going to get lunch but come back around 2. I said good luck and worked my way in a big semicircle taking in the oaks she spoke of. Ended the morning with 4. The times they are a changing.

She was hunting squirrels with a X Bow ?

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
      She was hunting squirrels with a X Bow ?
      It's archery deer season in Missouri.

Comment

That's awesome Dewman! I'm glad your season is going well.

Comment

Careful, Mrs Dewman won’t let you out if that keeps happening.

Comment

And then she leaned her xbow against a tree and turned her back, peed on some.poison ivy....standing up. LOL

Names Tim, also works on BMWs ......

Comment

Originally posted by CD2 View Post
              And then she leaned her xbow against a tree and turned her back, peed on some.poison ivy....standing up. LOL

Names Tim, also works on BMWs ......
              Might have been a queer tranny.

Comment

My reference was to the movie Bachelor Party

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget