A good night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good night.

Just got back from a nice fall-foilage bike ride, now cooking deer burgers on the grill (oldest son's request) having a decent brew from the glasses that my wife's grandfather would serve us in when pheasant hunting back in the day. Throwing the ball for the pointer.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

We just returned from shooting our weekly match, I was off a little as was the boy. Wife tied the kid with a 271 to my 265. She's grinning like the cat that ate the canary.

Yesterday was a double header baseball day with the kid, knocked out some more house projects this a afternoon. Gorgeous weather, great weekend.

Mule deer burger is in the fridge for tomorrow, next weekend is the youth pheasant hunt for my daughter and another doubleheader ballgame.

Think it's time for a sundowner.

Cheers!

Comment

What kind of motorcycle do you ride ?

Comment

We just got in from doing karaoke at our favorite bar. I drank Rolling Rock beer and PigHuntress had Long Island Tea.

My songs: 'Bad Things' by Jace Everett and 'Say You, Say Me' by Lionel Richie. Her songs: 'Hang On To Your Love' by Sade and 'Your the Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me' by Gladys Knight. We wanted to duet Sonny and Cher's 'The Beat Goes On' but the DJ had trouble pulling it up for play.

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
          We just returned from shooting our weekly match, I was off a little as was the boy. Wife tied the kid with a 271 to my 265. She's grinning like the cat that ate the canary.

Yesterday was a double header baseball day with the kid, knocked out some more house projects this a afternoon. Gorgeous weather, great weekend.

Mule deer burger is in the fridge for tomorrow, next weekend is the youth pheasant hunt for my daughter and another doubleheader ballgame.

Think it's time for a sundowner.

Cheers!
          I got a kick out of your wife & son outshootinh you. The student becomes the master grasshopper. Give you a goal to work at, never a bad thing to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Amflyer View Post
            Just got back from a nice fall-foilage bike ride, now cooking deer burgers on the grill (oldest son's request) having a decent brew from the glasses that my wife's grandfather would serve us in when pheasant hunting back in the day. Throwing the ball for the pointer.
            A perfect day like that I just gotta know. What beer and what bike? Had 3 of these last night with sis from Colorado. She brought me a case. With all due respect. It was interesting but even in bottles IMG_1887.JPG it ain't no Michelob light.
            dewman
            ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
            Last edited by dewman; 09-21-2020, 08:24 AM.

Comment

The beer was a Copper Alt. The bike was an pedal bike, one of those spandex-wearin' weeny bikes.

Comment

Originally posted by Amflyer View Post
                The beer was a Copper Alt. The bike was an pedal bike, one of those spandex-wearin' weeny bikes.
                I thought it was a motorcycle!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜…

Comment

Still not up to speed.
                  Took the ol lady out to dinner, food tasted OK, so did my Miller Lite.
                  Been tasting weird since the operation, but slowly getting more normal (everything).
                  On the way back we went by several combines taking in beans.

Dust or too much sun? I was kinda out of it.

We hit a little family rest chain in another town.
                  Clean, quiet, good food and a more rural type of clientele.

Salmon was excellent, as usual.

Nothing great, but never bad either..........and we often drive around and check out some DNR place nearby.
                  Youth season is this weekend, so we stayed away.
                  So much for groundhog hunting up there LOL.

Am tired but feeling a bit better. Think it was just dust that got me.

I'd be super happy to do deer on the grill, but last yrs buck was junk.
                  Major disappointment.

But that makes me want to shoot a doe in early bow.

Bikes............proly buy an Orange next yr if my back holds up.
                  Miss my old Fuji Tahoe Pro series.
                  Hardtail MTB for me.

Comment

120185811_333821344605649_1901132424039758410_o.jpg
                    Fletching arrows.
                    Did a half doz a day or so ago.....

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget