X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MattM37
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    Matt - The poison was in the ice, and the slow drinker got all of it.
    Have a cigar!

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Matt - The poison was in the ice, and the slow drinker got all of it.

Leave a comment:

• MattM37
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    Matt - You've got it. Have a cigar!
    You're pretty good at this.
    The more you do, the more your brain seems tuned to it. Also, I used to do weekly riddle contests with my students. I don't remember many that you've posted specifically, but a lot of them have sort of the same m.o.

You've done a good thing, 99, starting this. I've been bouncing some of these off friends and relatives and a few of us have been finding others to try on each other. Brother and nephew and I made a trip to the Baseball Hall of Fame last month; I wish I'd had that baseball one to lay on them that day. Next time!

Meanwhile, try this one: Two women go out for dinner. They both order iced tea. One girl is really thirsty; she chugs down three whole glasses in no time. The other girl takes her time finishing just one glass.

Next thing you know, the girl who drank just one glass drops dead. Authorities determine that the pitcher of iced tea was poisoned! But if so, why did the girl who drank three times as much survive?

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    BHR - True, but she could still remain a twin brother.

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    One transgendered right after birth and was no longer eligible to be a sister !

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Matt - You've got it. Have a cigar!
    You're pretty good at this.

Leave a comment:

• Red Angus
    replied
    The mother is a surrogate.

Leave a comment:

• MattM37
    replied
    They're just two in a brood of triplets or quadruplets or .... etc.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    started a topic Sisters.

Sisters.

Two girls were born to the same mother, on the same day, within minutes of each other, in the same month and year, and yet they are not twins.
    How could this be?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget