Red white and blue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red white and blue.

I find it ironic that the colors red, white and blue stand for freedom except when they are flashing behind you.
    And I just read somewhere that 4, 583, 237 people got married last year. Not to cause any trouble, but shouldn't that be an even number?

I couldn't post a comment like this on F&S without someone asking if I didn't have anything better to do with my time.
    Heavy duty stuff over there now.

Comment

Maybe that figure was with the assumption it was 4,583,237 couples and not just individuals ! But, if that not being the case, then, yes, the figure should be even, unless someone married him or herself which would be quite the trick. But then, maybe no one else could put up with him, or her and he or she deserved themselves ! I have known a few people that would fit the scenario ! You have provided us with a very interesting and seemingly important question..........!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
        I couldn't post a comment like this on F&S without someone asking if I didn't have anything better to do with my time.
        Heavy duty stuff over there now.
        Do you not have a Facebook account?

Comment

No. I am not that egocentric.

Comment

Maybe that marriage figure includes bigamists just adding another spouse. Isn't it legal in some states if it's part of your religion?

Comment

Matt - I think in the bigamy religions, the people don't get LEGALLY married.

Comment

I think my neighbor may be stalking me. She was Googling my name on her computer..
                I saw her through my telescope last night. What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                  I think my neighbor may be stalking me. She was Googling my name on her computer..
                  I saw her through my telescope last night. What do you think?
                  I think you might benefit from adding yourself to that figure you quoted above. Or at least get a dog, or a goldfish, or something.

Comment

I think it's pretty cool how the Chinese people made a language entirely out of tattoos.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget