I see there's another new format change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see there's another new format change

Maybe it'll come full circle and pick back up when it starts looking like a homey outdoors page of 10 years ago instead of every other place on the internet.

Jcarlin, good to see you dropping by. Surprisingly, mostly to myself, I've actually gotten used to this new format and like quite a few things. Sadly, though, OL is deader than it was even when it was just you, HFT, Charlie, JM, and me. And Natalie doesn't drop by anymore like she used to. (Maybe that conversation about cannibalism scared her off ... though actually, come to think of it, she kind of led the way on that one, didn't she?)

Had any interesting times outdoors since last you posted?

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
      Jcarlin, good to see you dropping by. Surprisingly, mostly to myself, I've actually gotten used to this new format and like quite a few things. Sadly, though, OL is deader than it was even when it was just you, HFT, Charlie, JM, and me. And Natalie doesn't drop by anymore like she used to. (Maybe that conversation about cannibalism scared her off ... though actually, come to think of it, she kind of led the way on that one, didn't she?)

Had any interesting times outdoors since last you posted?
      Hey Matt, How are you doing?

Getting out camping and hiking a good bit, with some fishing mixed in. Hoping for a backpacking trip with the boy in a few weeks, but we'll see how schedules and weather combined. We're getting hammered with weather like anyone else so an awful lot of my time outside the past few weekends has been cutting up limbs and trees and fixing outbuilding roofs and setting new fence posts. One of the small tornadoes in PA missed us by a couple of hundred meters, with neighbors who witnessed it (and based on the odd geometries of tree damage) swearing that a weaker offshoot vortex tore right through the property. based on the path of damage, and the weird things that were undamaged flanking it, I'd believe it. But no serious damage done. Minor miracle that the house was unscathed.
      No venison left in fridge. Looking ahead to the season in just 10 weeks.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget