Blues take the Series lead!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blues take the Series lead!

They got away with a key missed call, but that's poetic justice since the Bruins have benefited plenty from blown calls in these playoffs. Sad that officiating is so bad nowadays that a fan would think that way in the first place, but there it is.

I was a little sheepish when the calls seemed to go our way. About all I can do is stay cool when they don't and hope like hell that the whole ball of wax is not ruined by one big bad one.
    Last edited by dewman; 06-07-2019, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Playoff hockey is a different game than regular season. I do not mind the officials keeping their whistles in the pocket if it is both ways. But when ticky-tack fouls are called, then things can get out of hand ! I like rough hockey, but keep it fair and without partiality. Hockey is meant to be a hitting sport, but some penalties called are ridicules to say the least ! Go Blues !

Comment

When it comes to the playoffs in any sport instant reply, should key in on horrible calls.
        Ask the New Orleans Saints how one dumb-dumb person 💩knocked them out of the Super Bowl. 🏆🃏

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget