Blues and Bruins in the Stanley Cup Finals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blues and Bruins in the Stanley Cup Finals

Dewman, I just joined you Missourians in rooting for the Blues. It'll be a travesty if those dirtbags from Boston win another Cup.

After they missed the hand pass call and Blues ended up losing I was sure it was "here we go again". Flash back to the blown call in the NFC final. Glad some new blood stepped up and glad to have someone worthy to watch as the Cards are driving me nuts right now. GO BLUES!!!!!
    Attached Files

Comment

Man, that's one gigantic Jawa.

Yes, whoever ends up winning, I'm hoping the officials can get their act together for the Finals. I've never seen a playoffs with so many blown calls. Enjoy the games!

Comment

Titletown, USA 😫😩

⚾️ red sox's πŸ†
        🏈 patriots πŸ†
        πŸ’ bruin's πŸ†β“β“

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
          Titletown, USA 😫😩

⚾️ red sox's πŸ†
          🏈 patriots πŸ†
          πŸ’ bruin's πŸ†β“β“
          It would be fitting:
          The Patriots are well known for cheating.
          The Red Sox, for the past twenty years at least, have had the worst showboats in the Majors.
          The Bruins currently have the dirtiest player the NHL has ever seen (Marchand).

I don't even like Boston clam chowder.

Comment

Hey Matt, what about a nice Boston Creme donut or pie?
            One supply house I go to for material, I buy dozen donuts on occasion for the guys who work there.
            I get six Boston Cremes because they each wolf them up first.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
              Hey Matt, what about a nice Boston Creme donut or pie?
              One supply house I go to for material, I buy dozen donuts on occasion for the guys who work there.
              I get six Boston Cremes because they each wolf them up first.
              Yeah, you got me there, Gary. And I do like New England clam chowder quite a bit -- but honestly, the bowls I've eaten in Boston were nowhere near as good as what I've had at a couple of little seaside shacks in Maine.

I'll confess to owning an old Boston Red Sox cap, but that's due to an interest in baseball history. I'm not very far from Cooperstown and have been to the Hall of Fame nine or ten times. I've also got an old Senators hat, a Houston Colt 45 hat, and a Brooklyn Dodgers hat. My grandfather and two of my great-uncles actually worked at Ebbetts Field; I'm not sure of the exact years but sometime after WWII.

Comment

Other night the Cards blow a 3-0 lead in the ninth and now the Blues are up 2-0 then they go flat and lose 4-2. Not good for my blood pressure. I know we were worst regular season but the Stanley is a whole new world so come on guys, you can do this. The turtles are counting on ya!
                Attached Files
                Last edited by dewman; 05-28-2019, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Sorry Guys, but the Bruins smoked the Blues 7 to 2 last night, in St. Louis.
                  Boston is up 2-1. πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯πŸ†πŸ˜©
                  I wonder if Honker is riding on the Toronto Raptor's band wagon?
                  Last edited by Gary Devine; 06-02-2019, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Series tied 2-2. Much better
                    Last edited by dewman; 06-04-2019, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Being in Europe right now and being unable to watch my favorite sport, I am counting on you guys to keep me up to date on the happenings and to throw a cheer in for me for the Blues ! And don’t be afraid to throw a bad word or two into the matter concerning the damn Bruins ! Good luck Blues !!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                        Being in Europe right now and being unable to watch my favorite sport, I am counting on you guys to keep me up to date on the happenings and to throw a cheer in for me for the Blues ! And don’t be afraid to throw a bad word or two into the matter concerning the damn Bruins ! Good luck Blues !!
                        I'd get thrown off the site if I really spoke my mind about the Bruins.

Next game tomorrow night. Wait, what? It seems like most of Europe would have the Stanley Cup finals in their cable or satellite lineup somewhere, given how many European players are in the NHL!

Comment

Matt, Boston won to many Cups. πŸ†
                          Go Blues Go!!

Rich, enjoy Europe. We will keep your posted.
                          The NBA Finals the Toronto Raptors couldn't miss a shot last night.
                          They beat up the wounded Warriors and lead the series 2-1.
                          Golden State is missing two of their top guns.
                          Kevin Durant and Klay Thompson from leg injures.

Comment

I will agree Matt, but everything here is soccer, and then there is more soccer !! Most of the European NHL players are from either Russia or the Nordic countries, not many from Germany ! I sure do miss the big happenings. Hope to be back in the States around the middle of this month. Those who bitch about the US, evidently have never lived overseas !!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget