• Show
Clear All

• PigHunter
    replied
    I'm pulling for Texas Tech too.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    Who do you guys think will win tonight. Virginia or Texas Tech?
    I will be cheering the underdog 🐕 Texas Tech.
    Nobody played Texas Tech close down to the wire yet.

Round 1 Northern Kentucky lost by 15

Round 2 Buffalo lost by 20

Round 3 Michigan # 2 West seed lost by 19

Round 4 Gonzaga #1 West seed lost by 6

Round 5 Michigan State # 2 East seed lost by 10

Championship game Virginia #1 South seed ❓

Leave a comment:

• PigHunter
    replied
    Thanks Gary. I didn't see the final but was listening to the game on the way to the bar. If nothing else, it provided a topic of discussion for the evening and excuse to drink more.
    Last edited by PigHunter; 04-07-2019, 09:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    The refs did it again. Another no call for a Virginia double dribble in the last seconds.
    Pig's Auburn got hosed. 😫
    Bowhunter Rich and his local team Michigan State were out played by Texas Tech. 😩
    Sorry for your lost Guys.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
    Anyone watching the ‘Madness’ ? Some awesome ball games. Only one top seated team left ! They will be playing my home state team today ! Excellent games last night !

EDIT: March Madness. I am not sure what Mafrch means.......!
    Rich, I love March Madness and most games have been really close.
    The Devine Family has a March Madness Pool. The Final Four family member teams all win money.

1st place wins 1/2 of the money collected.
    2nd place wins 1/4 of the money collected.
    The two third place teams each win an 1/8 of the money collected.

No profit involved and it's all in good fun.
    My wife and I were eliminated in the first couple rounds.
    Before the family Pool started most family members didn't care about basketball but now that each team represents a brother's, sisters, nieces, nephews and their children everybody is watching the action.📺

The Salty Dog Tavern up in Brooklyn, New York has an auction for March Madness teams.
    High Rollers buy teams before the tournament starts.
    Each tournament game you win you win money.
    Duke sold for $90,000 to $100,000. Some of the money goes to a charity.

Virginia sold for $65,000

Michigan State for $35,000

Texas Tech sold for $18,000

Auburn sold for $10,000

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Not even in the shower !! My musical talent is at the very bottom of all the other talents that I don’t have either. My son is a very accomplished musician, piano player and singer, has cut a few CD’s. Even at my age, I have yet to figure out just what I can brag about. Maybe my past exploits in taxidermy or traditional shooting, but that doesn’t go too far in regards to obtaining much notability !

Leave a comment:

• PigHunter
    replied
    Thanks! Had a long answer but it failed to post. It was interesting Auburn came from an 11 point deficient to win in OT. Best wishes for your team too!

I've never claimed to be very good at singing and would probably slaughter my rendition of the National Anthem, Have you tried it? Do you sing in church or anywhere else?

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Well PH, it’s good to know you still have enough life left in you to start a spark. Yes, I have been watching, just watched my team from Michigan beat number one seated Duke 68-67. They will now play Texas Tech and your Auburn team will play Virginia in the semi finales. Good luck to your boys. If both of our teams win, we will see each other in the National Championship game. Then we can hoot and holler against each other, should be a good time with lots of excitement I would venture !! Wirh your singing skills, maybe you could sing the National Anthem before the game ! Just don’t let them see you drivers license photo, they will never believe a pig can sing a lick, lol !

Leave a comment:

• PigHunter
    replied
    Dang it Richard. You know I'm not a sports fan. Can't remember the last time I watched a baseball game. However, your post sparked a web search and I see my school is playing Kentucky today at 1:20 on CBS.

PigHuntress will probably think something's wrong with me if I tune in. But I may do so anyway...

Have you been watching?

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    started a topic Mafrch Madness

Mafrch Madness

Anyone watching the ‘Madness’ ? Some awesome ball games. Only one top seated team left ! They will be playing my home state team today ! Excellent games last night !

EDIT: March Madness. I am not sure what Mafrch means.......!
    Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 03-31-2019, 11:59 AM.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X