Doule standard for NFL team owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post

PH -Those words are not believable coming from you.
    All you see in that picture is two players colliding, which happens eleven plus times on every play.
    99, you and Pig remind me of the Hatfield-McCoy pi$$ing match.
    🐷 🔪 💥 🔫 🦌
    I have had my share of battles also. Honker is still taking shots at me "the Plumber rolling in sewage", but I learned to ignore him.
    LMAO🤣
    Last edited by Gary Devine; 04-05-2019, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter
      Gary, I'm really trying to be nice to 99. It has been many days since I last dueled with him.
      Dueled? Duels involve rules, neckties, and two gentlemen. You and 99 are more like a couple of catamounts fighting over a calf stuck in a mudhole.

Have a good weekend, PH, and everybody else. See you Monday.
      Last edited by MattM37; 04-05-2019, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Gun show today
        by fitch270
        Had another one of those close but not quite encounters today. One of the things I’m keeping an eye out for is a compact model rifle for my daughter...
        Today, 09:45 PM
      • Beater .44 mag
        by CD2
        My dad got this rig way back. And he shot the crap out of it. 255gr cast about all it ever ran and medium hot. All the time.

I inherited...
        Today, 11:42 AM
      • Eatin ‘chuck
        by dewman
        Took out a couple woodchucks this week. Things tunneled all over under a pals shop and equipment. Might still be a couple more. He asked can they be eaten....
        Yesterday, 07:19 PM
      • Parallax adj
        by CD2
        Somebody wanted my Leupold VX1 3-9x a while back and figured Id get a new Freedom .22 lr model to replace it.

Bud never came for scope and...
        08-07-2022, 06:22 PM
      • TriggerTech installed
        by fitch270
        First off an apology, the lens protector on my cellphone case is getting scuffed up so pics aren’t so clear.

Mailman brought this yesterday,...
        08-06-2022, 10:09 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X