X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dewman
    started a topic Shooting blackbirds

Shooting blackbirds

Do any of you fellas shoot blackbirds/starlings or anything considered a pest? We've been inundated with them the last few days. I shot 44 today alone, will be glad when they're gone. I need to get back to the crappie bite.

• Isaac678
    replied
    Not yet but i am planning to.

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Gary, I am not sure it can be designated as to where the worst D’s are located, they all leave the same footprint ! They must send those people to dumb school because they all come up with the same absurd solutions to stuff ! I mean, how can they be so wrong all at the same time ?? One would think that 1-2 would mutate off and become something other than a abscess on someone’s A$$ !

Leave a comment:

• MattM37
    replied
    Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
    Gary, I would be interested to know who paid the ransom to the Bear Lovers of New Jersey for your release ! I figured they had you nursing from a big mommie sow until you agreed to join their cause. Wipe the milk off your chin and accept our welcome back.
    Richard, I don't read many comments that make me laugh and retch at the same time. Well done, there.

I wonder what bear milk would do to a man. Gary, are you feeling an urge to go to the landfill? Do you keep thinking about those hottie housewives over in North Caldwell, and how fun it is to watch them run back inside when you pop out of the shrubbery?

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    Rich, an ex Democratic US Senator from New Jersey paid the fines. 🤡
    Do you believe it? 😳 New Jersey and California have the worst democrats in the country. 💩

https://www.njherald.com/20190307/ex...-seeks-pardon#

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Gary, I would be interested to know who paid the ransom to the Bear Lovers of New Jersey for your release ! I figured they had you nursing from a big mommie sow until you agreed to join their cause. Wipe the milk off your chin and accept our welcome back.

Leave a comment:

• PigHunter
    replied
    Thanks for mentioning it. I didn't know because I don't follow sports.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    Thanks Matt and guys, I been busy at work, going to meetings and totally beat ass when I get home.
    I am waiting for March Madness 🏀 to get rolling. They pick the four regional brackets at 6pm on CBS today.(Sunday)
    I was cheering for underdog Auburn to beat Tennessee today in the SEC Championship. They won with good 3 point shooters 👍.
    Congrats Pig!! About time Auburn won a trophy. 🏆LMAO just joking

Leave a comment:

• PigHunter
    replied
    Welcome back Gary.

20190314_180619.jpg
    Last edited by PigHunter; 03-15-2019, 03:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dewman
    replied
    Mr. GD Is out of hibernation!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MattM37
    replied
    Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
    I'm back guys from my little sabbatical. I can not understand why anybody would shoot a beautiful song Bird. 👎 Cardinals also like to fight with side mirrors on vehicles.
    The solution is place a towel or a bag over the side mirrors.
    Gary, did you take the sabbatical to write a book, maybe? "Black Bear Adventures in the Swamps of Jersey!" Or "How to Maximize Your Points and Climb That LeaderBoard!" Just yanking your chain, Gary. Nice to see you come back!

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    I'm back guys from my little sabbatical. I can not understand why anybody would shoot a beautiful song Bird. 👎 Cardinals also like to fight with side mirrors on vehicles.
    The solution is place a towel or a bag over the side mirrors.

Leave a comment:

• PigHunter
    replied
    I've started backing away from the constant political discussions and posts at F&S.
    Last edited by PigHunter; 03-15-2019, 06:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Originally posted by dewman View Post
    I've got 4 recent instances of name calling and outright insults from F&S written down here already BH but I can't reprint them here without starting something so this will be my last comment here on the issue.
    Fair enough Dewman. I was not pressing you, was leaving it all up to your way of handling it. I was involved in such a incedent which I appologized for and have attempted to keep my nose clean since. But none of us know for sure just what others think to be purposeful insults.
    Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 03-11-2019, 05:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    A bullet to the brain is instantaneous death.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget