Jussie Smoltte

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jussie Smoltte

Will justice be served ? Or because he is black, gay and a liberal will he walk ?

Last name incorrectly spelled intentionally
    Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 03-11-2019, 06:57 AM.

If he pleads - probation, fines, and restitution. If he fights all the way maybe tack on a deferred sentence or small jail time (30-90 days). Certainly won't be prison time. I know the howling about resources taken from actual murder cases but let's be honest, 80% don't get solved anyway. The gays will scream bigotry no matter the sentence. Too much and it's " Chicago targets harsher penalties to gays". Too little and "Chicago doesn't care about gays enough to crack down on false reporting, which scares real victims into silence." Welcome to the republican reality Chicago.

Comment

I am afraid Dewman, that I must agree as to what is going to happen. However, the most important aspect of this issue, is the fear that has been put on this country to seriously impose sentencing on certain groups due to charges of ‘racism’, ‘bigotry’ or ‘phobias’ ! Also, I am sure there are those who are going to say “what is the problem, no one was actually harmed”, forgetting the very likelyhood of riots, shootings and complete unrest, if his story had been believed. We were very close to civil upset, and who knows how far that could have gone. Even as it now stands, there will be problems by certain groups no matter what sentence is given. A country is in real trouble when it is controlled by threats of violence by these segments within the society !

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Who is in the photo?
        by 99explorer
        A man is looking at a picture of someone. His friend asks who it is.
        The man replies, "Brothers and sisters I have none, but that man's father...
        07-13-2019, 06:36 PM
      • Red white and blue.
        by 99explorer
        I find it ironic that the colors red, white and blue stand for freedom except when they are flashing behind you.
        And I just read somewhere that...
        07-06-2019, 01:39 PM
      • I see there's another new format change
        by jcarlin
        Maybe it'll come full circle and pick back up when it starts looking like a homey outdoors page of 10 years ago instead of every other place on the i...
        06-19-2019, 11:02 AM
      • TV fishing shows
        by MattM37
        What are / were some fishing shows you like? I loved Jerry McInnis's "Fishin' Hole" when I was a teenager. Bill Dance was kind of goofy...
        06-18-2019, 06:58 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X