Rocking a beard?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocking a beard?

Saw this on the back of my new Duluth Trading Co. catalog. So you guys wearing any facial growth and is it seasonal or full time current look? Heard somewhere beards are back, look at the Super Bowl MVP. Right out of duck dynasty.

I only have one cause I hate shaving haha. When it gets to long my wahl with a size 6 trimmer does the best.

Comment

If a beard is not full and thick they look like hell. Nothing worse than a thin blotchy beard ! The best looking length is maybe around 1/2 inch. It is difficult to make a long beard look neat and the throat part has to be shaved in order for neatness. Or at least that is what I was told by my wife when I wore one.

Comment

I'm with Richard on beard length. I first grew a beard in high school and trimmed it in different styles. But I've remained clean shaven since my late 30's. No facial hair for me. I like to feel my woman's face and lips pressed against mine and don't want hair in the way. Besides, I'd look like Santa if I grew one now, lol!

Comment

I wear a goatee only because when I try to grow a full beard it's thin and blotchy on the sides. I'm also thirty or forty years to young for a mustache to even be an option.

Comment

I do wear a ‘stache but only because my wife wishes me to. If it was up to me, it would be gone. They are much too difficult to keep trimmed in shape and length, and when out of upkeep, they look like hell. I am getting too lazy to try and keep it up, but not keeping it could be more than trouble, like loss of benefits, so.........

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
              I do wear a ‘stache but only because my wife wishes me to. If it was up to me, it would be gone. They are much too difficult to keep trimmed in shape and length, and when out of upkeep, they look like hell. I am getting too lazy to try and keep it up, but not keeping it could be more than trouble, like loss of benefits, so.........
              I wear a stache also because it is my wife's desire I do so. In the 30 yrs of our marriage I've only shaved it twice and both times I was met with disapproving looks.(though she says it's my face and my decision------right) As I've gotten older my whiskers have become rough so I keep the rest of my face clean as to not have my wife's skin posted no trespassing.

Comment

My wife Dewman, is rather at the other end of the spectrum. She likes me with a 2-3 day stubble to use it to scratch her back. Just a little kinky maybe, but ‘kinky’ can lead to other pleasurable things !

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                  My wife Dewman, is rather at the other end of the spectrum. She likes me with a 2-3 day stubble to use it to scratch her back. Just a little kinky maybe, but ‘kinky’ can lead to other pleasurable things !
                  Lol! Reminds me of the saying, "It only seems kinky the first time"... And I thought sometimes I say too much. But whatever cranks your tractor

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post

Lol! Reminds me of the saying, "It only seems kinky the first time"... And I thought sometimes I say too much. But whatever cranks your tractor
                    I'm clean-shaven and have been all of my adult life, except for a month-long camping trip right after graduation. Actually I did shave once on that trip, with biodegradable soap and my Ka-Bar. It worked but didn't feel too good. (I have no idea why this posted as a reply to Pighunter's post. There was nothing kinky happening on that camping trip, I assure you.)

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget