The Super Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

Red, did you forget what you were going to say next, get cut off, or did you have to go wax the driveway ? Would be interested in hearing the skinny on the yell leaders, that is if there is more you can come up with !
    Actually, being that this is calving season for us, I had to go check cows. But I did intentionally stop there. My point being that a girl's tend to be very dramatic and having a group of guys leading yells rather than a cheerleading squad would greatly reduce drama.

Comment

As an adult, I've had two girlfriends who were former cheerleaders, Very enthusiastic

Comment

Those poor girls on the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders only get paid about $15 per game.
        They complain about it, and rightly so, but they would gladly do it for nothing if the pay was eliminated because it is a status symbol.

Comment

And I am sure there are some other fringe benefits in there also !

Comment

Yeah. I think they get to shower with the players after the game:-))

Comment

If that be the case, then I can understand why the players are willing to take all that punishment on the field !

Comment

Well, today is Super Bowl Sunday, and I suppose a lot of you guys will be going to Super Bowl parties to celebrate the big event.
                I have never gone to a Super Bowl party in my life. I take the game too seriously to be treated as a social event.
                I have a DVR TV system that allows me to start the game and then put it on pause for half an hour.
                When I come back and restart the game, I have thirty minutes of "lag time" that I use to zip through the commercials until I catch up with real time.
                Enjoy!

Comment

99 ! What ?? Are you so excited about the game that you are trying to speed up time and the day ? Cool down and wait until tomorrow and enjoy the game with the rest of us !!

Comment

I've never watched a Superbowl game. Will be in the woods tomorrow instead. Have at it couch potatoes
                    Last edited by PigHunter; 02-02-2019, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Here are the Super Bowl officials in training for the big game.

Comment

Well, the Patriots won 13 -3, and the MVP was Julian Edelman, slot receiver.
                        The MVP is usually the quarterback on the winning team, but Edelman's plays really won the game for New England.
                        He was open on almost every passing down.

Comment

99, I will admit that I watched the entire game, glad New England won, the Rans should not have even been there. Justifiable paybacks are great. I mainly watched it because I have been unable to log in on F&S for some reason and have been demoted to a Guest. Jade Lockwood is trying to straighten things out, he did so once before and he has been one great help, very nice fellow !

Comment

I read in the news that quite a few pro basketball players were complaining that this was the worst Super Bowl they had ever watched.
                            Apparently they like high-scoring games, with basketball game scores close to a hundred points per side.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                              99, I will admit that I watched the entire game, glad New England won, the Rans should not have even been there. Justifiable paybacks are great. I mainly watched it because I have been unable to log in on F&S for some reason and have been demoted to a Guest. Jade Lockwood is trying to straighten things out, he did so once before and he has been one great help, very nice fellow !
                              Richard, I'd noticed that happened to you at F&S. That's weird. I hope they quickly get your account back to normal.

Comment

Thanks PigHunter, at this time still not able to log in. It is strange because the log in box shows my user name and indicates my password, but when I push log in in the box, it’s a no go.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X