No announcement yet.

The Super Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saints Quarterback Drew Brees turned 40 a few days ago.

Comment

It looks like the NFL haters have scared off our regular football fans.

Comment

I don't think anyone was scared to post. It's just not a popular subject.

Comment

It doesn’t appear as though there is a popular subject on this site !! Even political stuff would be better than looking at a blank page ! At least 99 is attempting to get something going. And I will admit that I have not helped much either.

Comment

I've never been a fan of posting just to get something going. There wasn't much interest here about this topic last year either.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
              ... There wasn't much interest here about this topic last year either.
              👍 Something about watching a bunch of overpaid guys tackle each other over a ball just doesn't appeal to me.

Comment

Okay. The Conference championship games are over and the New England Patriots will play the Los Angeles Rams in the Super Bowl.
                Ya pays yer money and ya takes yer choice.
                I take New England.

Comment

The Saints were royally hosed. Puts a bad taste in my mouth toward the Rams. The Patriots Super Bowl record shows a Jekyl and Hyde character. You never know which Tom Brady will show up that day. Still, I think New England may have a slight edge in talent and coaching. Really wanted the Chiefs to go.

Comment

dewman - Same here.
                    That "no call" pass interference incident in the Saints game was the most outrageous failure by the officials that I have ever seen.
                    The announcers mentioned a "bang bang" play, referring to a case where the ball and the cornerback arrive at the same time, and it's not possible to tell which came first, but in this case the Saints' receiver was knocked on his ass well before the ball arrived.
                    I will be rooting AGAINST the Rams because they do not deserve to be in the Super Bowl at all.
                    Poor Saints.
                    Last edited by 99explorer; 01-21-2019, 10:09 PM.

Comment

I have found in my travels that hunters who are mostly interested in the sporting aspect of the game (the challenge if you will) are also interested in other sporting events as well.
                      With meat hunters, the focus seems to be on hunter success.
                      JMO.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                        I have found in my travels that hunters who are mostly interested in the sporting aspect of the game (the challenge if you will) are also interested in other sporting events as well.
                        With meat hunters, the focus seems to be on hunter success.
                        JMO.
                        Well, I must be an exception. I'm hunting for the experience and not because of the meat. Have never cared for pro football...

Comment

Some good news for our lady NFL fans: there will be a few male cheerleaders at this year's Super Bowl.
                          Booo!

Comment

Except for a few instances in regards to eye appeal, I don’t think there is anything less useful than a cheerleader !!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard
                              Except for a few instances regarding eye appeal, I don’t think there is anything more useless than a cheerleader !!

👍 as a 22 year old guy I certainly understand why people like cheerleaders, but I think Texas A&M has it figured out with their yell leaders.
                              History of the Yell Leaders For over 100 years, the Yell Leaders have embodied the unique Aggie Spirit for which Texas A&M is so well known. The Yell Leaders are comprised of five students that are elected by the student body. They are the official spirit organization of the university and they

Comment

Originally posted by Red Angus View Post

👍 as a 22 year old guy I certainly understand why people like cheerleaders, but I think Texas A&M has it figured out with their yell leaders.
                                Red, did you forget what you were going to say next, get cut off, or did you have to go wax the driveway ? Would be interested in hearing the skinny on the yell leaders, that is if there is more you can come up with !

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X