The Super Bowl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Super Bowl

Gary seems to be taking a sabbatical, so I will be asking the usual question for this time of year.
    Who do you like in the upcoming Super Bowl?
    The Saints will be hosting the Rams for the NFC championship this coming weekend, while the Chiefs will be hosting the Patriots for the AFC championship, with the winners of those games meeting for the Super Bowl.

Okay, I'll pick the Saints and the Chiefs as Conference winners, with the Chiefs winning the Super Bowl in the highest-scoring Super Bowl ever.

Comment

Sorry to say 99, but I have lost all interest in the NFL. There is nothing there anymore for me !

Comment

BHR - The level of competition is greater than ever. I have been following college and pro football for many years, and I have never seen such effort put forth by NFL players in years gone by. They now play like their very lives depended on it.
        I recall a touchdown pass in the 1970's caught by Butch Johnson of the Dallas Cowboys in a diving catch that is commonplace today

Comment

Hmmm, looks like there's not much interest in this topic...

Comment

Pighunter
            This place is a ghost town.
            There are just two users on line, you and me discussing the lack of activity.
            Gary, come back.

Comment

99, it looks like the conversations are robust at F&S and people have embraced the new format. I'm wondering if there is even a need for this redundancy.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                Pighunter
                This place is a ghost town.
                There are just two users on line, you and me discussing the lack of activity.
                Gary, come back.

I'll admit my visits are few and often far between, but i really have nothing to contribute to questions about guns I've no experience with, fishing, and football.

Comment

I have found the same situation Red. I have not posted much on either site as my interests are different than most. I am a staunch traditional shooter, but there is little interest by others in this activity. My use of guns is little and my ability to give answers concerning them is almost non-existent. I do answer other’s posts when I feel I can contribute on other topics. This site is of very little use since the make-over, and that is a real shame !
                  Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 01-18-2019, 11:36 AM.

Comment

I think if a user wanted a serious answer to a question or a broad range of opinions, he would do well to post his topic on both sites.

Comment

I would think that too 99, but that thought does not appear to be well shared, and it makes little to no sense !

Comment

That's exactly what I did for my last topic started

Comment

According to the OL statistics, there are 25 active members of this community.
                          I guess that includes us four.
                          And the most users online ever was 322 on Jan. 4th of this year.
                          Last edited by 99explorer; 01-18-2019, 07:02 PM.

Comment

I just called for backup from Field and Stream. We should be hearing from them shortly.

Comment

old QB's against the young QB's should be interesting.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget