Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    I know about the complaining, I was one doing it. Anything I do not fully understand comes slowly for me, but I am continuing to try. Who knows, I may make it yet !

Leave a comment:

• Solitario Lupo
    replied
    Not in these days. Everybody is logging in from different devices and different versions. Some know how to work their devices better. Also it could just be the user. Maybe just younger v.s. older.I hear a lot of complaining about that 1.
    Last edited by Solitario Lupo; 01-13-2019, 12:19 PM. Reason: posts get cut off

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    It surprises me the number of things that are different between some users and others, with some having problems that others do not experience. Why is that a issue ? I would think problems would affect all in the same manner !

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    I never log out. I don't know how.
    And I click the box marked "Remember me."
    Then I always have to log in again after even a brief absence.
    Ditto on Field & Stream.

Leave a comment:

• Solitario Lupo
    replied
    If you log in and hit stay log in then you would have to manually log out. If you don't then when you close the page it should just kick you off. I have reasons for logging out. If your on a shared computer, or some very private stuff on your account that you don't want hacked into. Etc.. If you log out then yes you will have to just log back in again.
    Last edited by Solitario Lupo; 01-11-2019, 12:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    started a topic Logging in/out !

Logging in/out !

In my time on site I have never logged out. Are there definite reasons for doing so ? Or does it just require another step to log back in again ?
    Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 01-12-2019, 03:15 PM.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget