Only in New Jersey.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only in New Jersey.

What do you think of this highway billboard leading up to Thanksgiving?
    PETA is a bunch clowns. ???
    Attached Files

It just makes me more determined to do nothing that would make people even think that I was dumb enough to be a Vegan, or in any way to be connected with PETA !!!

Comment

Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
        Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.
        Welcome back Gary. Have you been hunting this season?

Comment

Thanks PH,
          The phone ?? been ringing non stop for service calls. ????
          I been chasing another species of Buck. ??

Comment

WoW Good to SEE You Back Big>G...A Buck is a Buck!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
              It just makes me more determined to do nothing that would make people even think that I was dumb enough to be a Vegan, or in any way to be connected with PETA !!!
              Rich, How can they just give up bacon ?, sausage, chicken wings, hamburgers ?, turkey ?, pepperoni pizza ? , ham, meatballs, venison ?, bear meat, hotdogs ?and other goodies?? ?

Comment

I think these poor misguided people have no idea the difference between a domestic turkey and a wild one. I don't think anyone who's been around a domestic turkey thinks there's anything going on upstairs.

It all becomes this big tribal pissing contest where the vegans have to try and virtue signal and to try and outdo this or that or the other thing. If you're so weak minded that you're swayed by a damn billboard you probably deserve to live in a state like NY or NJ where they keep stealing your freedoms.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshott00 View Post
                  I think these poor misguided people have no idea the difference between a domestic turkey and a wild one. I don't think anyone who's been around a domestic turkey thinks there's anything going on upstairs.

It all becomes this big tribal pissing contest where the vegans have to try and virtue signal and to try and outdo this or that or the other thing. If you're so weak minded that you're swayed by a damn billboard you probably deserve to live in a state like NY or NJ where they keep stealing your freedoms.
                  Good point and it's impossible to sway a meat hunter.
                  I think they are trying to make people feel guilty and support their cause where they believe wildlife comes first and humans come second.

Comment

If he's an individual then let him speak for himself. Let the animals make up their own billboards. Seriously though, I have no doubt a farm raised turkey is intellectually equal to any vegan or peta potato. They certainly make as much sense when they sound off. Oh c'mon peta droids, don't get your feathers ruffled.

Comment

If a deer ever walks up to my box blind and says, "Hi!, I'm Bambi!"!
                      I PROMISE you...I WILL NOT SHOOT THAT DEER!!!

...and that's what I tell anti-hunters if I'm confronted!
                      Doesn't always shut them down, but it catches them so off guard, the conversation often heads in another direction.

Comment

Take your son hunting and you won't have to hunt your son.

Comment

You choose.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Or this
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                              If a deer ever walks up to my box blind and says, "Hi!, I'm Bambi!"!
                              I PROMISE you...I WILL NOT SHOOT THAT DEER!!!

...and that's what I tell anti-hunters if I'm confronted!
                              Doesn't always shut them down, but it catches them so off guard, the conversation often heads in another direction.
                              I think you'd have a moral obligation to remove that thing from the gene pool for all of humanity's sake.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Hotel guest.
                                by 99explorer
                                A woman is sitting in her hotel room when there is a knock on the door.
                                She opens the door to find a man that she has never seen before.
                                The...
                                Today, 08:41 PM
                              • Plane crash.
                                by 99explorer
                                A passenger plane crashes on the exact border between the U.S. and Canada.
                                Where do they bury the survivors?
                                Today, 03:16 PM
                              • Animals on the ark.
                                by 99explorer
                                How many animals of each species did Moses take on the ark with him?
                                Today, 02:08 PM
                              • The college student puzzle..
                                by 99explorer
                                A student rides his scooter to the train station to go to college. His home in between two train stations.
                                The first station is a mile from home,...
                                Yesterday, 01:58 PM
                              • Pieces of gold.
                                by 99explorer
                                Which is worth more, a pound of $10 gold pieces, or half a pound of $20 gold pieces?
                                08-23-2019, 06:45 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X