Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should our Military use to defend themselves on the border ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should our Military use to defend themselves on the border ?

I am thinking rubber bullets and shotgun shells filled with salt. Remember, these turds will hide behind their women and children.

With their hands being tied by liberals and world opinion, there will be not much they can do, and they will be overrun in the end ! Is this a dire situation for the immigrants ? Of course it is !! Is this a dire situation for the security of this country ? Even more so ! If this caravan is allowed to gain entrance, it will represent an “open door” situation to a huge onslaught of repeats with no way to confront them. But what price will be paid by this country protecting itself from such ventures ? Other countries have their regulations as to who enters, why is America criticized for following suit ?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
      With their hands being tied by liberals and world opinion, there will be not much they can do, and they will be overrun in the end ! Is this a dire situation for the immigrants ? Of course it is !! Is this a dire situation for the security of this country ? Even more so ! If this caravan is allowed to gain entrance, it will represent an “open door” situation to a huge onslaught of repeats with no way to confront them. But what price will be paid by this country protecting itself from such ventures ? Other countries have their regulations as to who enters, why is America criticized for following suit ?
      Rumor has it #3 caravan is armed

Comment

Shot shells with a 12ga Shot bags & Rubber slugs with an old M-60(The Pig) as back-up, some M-79 Grenade Launcher loaded with willy-P....now that's hot sh!t:-))

Comment

Live ammo and cold steel. (bayonets)

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
            They have NO idea! We have the Deadliest Army in the World!!

Comment

From what I remember about crowd control, tear gas is probably the most effective way of dispersing unruly mobs.

Comment

It wasn't that long ago, several youths took down a lone CBP agent.
                Another agent pulled up on the scene just in time to witness one of the aliens raise a half brick to bash the downed agent in the head.
                He saved the agent, but killed a 14 year old Mexican national on American soil.
                Mexico and the (D)'s raised old Billy hell, but the agent was cleared of all charges in the shooting.
                Shoot to protect life and limb.
                Shoot to kill.
                Those trying to cross our border have no regard for human life.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                  But no bayonets.

Comment

There is a Texas Militia group that is organizing.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                      There is a Texas Militia group that is organizing.
                      jimbo, there is a civilian group, the Texas Guard, that has been in place for years assisting the CBP, searches and filling in between what law enforcement and Nat'l Guard can or will do.
                      They are a "para military" group.
                      They have to furnish their own uniforms and firearms.
                      They are only allowed to be armed by order of law enforcement.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter
                        I'm sure there's a well thought out plan in place.
                        Careful there PH, your tongue is far enough in your cheek that you might bite it.

Comment

I would hate to think I had to face those people and use deadly weapons. Most of them desperately want better lives, even though I'm sure there are some bad apples in the lot. I'd think a substantial barrier, fire hoses and nausea gas would be effective for those in the front, and more gas to disperse those to the rear. I feel sorry for the people who only want better for their families, but I don't want them to degrade and drag down our great country. God should have done a better job in distributing the wealth and controlling the birth rate of predominant religions in that area. Blame him, he's big enough to handle it. I hope.

Comment

There are many people in this country who are living not much better than the immigrants who are trying to enter here ! We can not all live in a utopia of money and the best of everything. Many of us struggle in some manner or other, and I say take care of our own first. When that is carried out, then help the others, but not before !

Comment

We need immigrants, but we need them based on merit. A guy posted the turn out in Baltimore schools - not one passed the math test and they read and wrote english only to the 4th grade. we don't need more of them. we need scientists and engineers and computer geeks, etc., and getting some from white countries would not hurt (if they want to even come).
                              Who was it that said all men are created equal better re think their comment.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget