Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody have a TV ad for any product from years ago that has stuck in your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody have a TV ad for any product from years ago that has stuck in your mind?

How about the Pepsi ad with Mean Joe Green and the kid. Won several times as the best ad ever.
    I like the one for Ford 4X4. There was a tall pile of something that looked like slag and the Ford was going to climb (it looked like a 45 deg angle) it to the top. Thing is, the Ford was carrying a Chevy 4x4 across it's back and was pulling a Dodge 4x4. The Ford made it.
    I can not believe I found the Ford ad. Enjoy.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j-qy1s1RIM

Where's the beef?! I was in sixth or seventh grade when that came out, and oh, what fun we had with the cafeteria ladies!

Comment

I kind of liked the Alka Seltzer, No Matter What Shape Your Stomach is In.
      The most irritating commercial stuck in my head was from Ipana toothpaste, ---Brusha, brusha, brusha. Get the new Ipana----

Comment

Originally posted by pineywoods View Post
        The most irritating commercial stuck in my head was from Ipana toothpaste, ---Brusha, brusha, brusha. Get the new Ipana----
        I thought Alka Seltzer was Plop Plop, Fizz Fizz.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter
          My favorite is where the woman farts while on a date...
          I remember that one - good one.

Comment

Originally posted by pineywoods View Post
            Nah, this pre-dates plop, plop. The accompanying music even made the charts for a short time.

Comment

Hamm's The Beer Refreshing

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget