Turn them in ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn them in ...

If you would like to report illegal aliens, please call Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) at 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423). They will need to know names, locations (either work place or residence) and any other specific information you can provide.
    I would put this number and poacher number in your phone. For a poacher or trespasser always get the vehicle plate and description. I carry a tire valve tool and would open two valves to keep a vehicle in place for the Game Warden.

I'm sure they get flooded with bogus tips to keep them busy chasing people that don't exist ... just to keep them tied up. If you don't know for certain someone is in the country illegally, don't bother the authorities with unfounded suspicions. Next time they'll throw your tip in the trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post
      I'm sure they get flooded with bogus tips to keep them busy chasing people that don't exist ... just to keep them tied up. If you don't know for certain someone is in the country illegally, don't bother the authorities with unfounded suspicions. Next time they'll throw your tip in the trash.
      Why would you automatically think people would call in a false tip ?

Comment

Jimbo, I give you much credit for posting this information ! There are others on this site who take great displeasure if anything is stated against illegals. They do not appear to give a damn who is in this country or what threat they may make to us. I have nothing against immigration when it is done legally, but anything done illegally should be countered with punishable action. I would dearly like to hear any reasonable argument to support illegals in this country, what benefit they provide to us and why they should be allowed to stay !! If they are of such character that they are already breaking the law by being here illegally, what the hell else are they not going to abide with. Those who support illegal immigration can kiss my ass, and there is no damn lol connected with that either !!!

Comment

Because all of Cana-da just went Smoking Dope Happy with so many people (4000) waiting on line to buy to buy Smoking Dope, I hope all the Hippies & burn-outs from the U.S. move to Cana-da.:-))

Comment

The Canadian experiment with legalized pot should be very educational, as they serve as a guinea pig for us.
            They are only the second country to legalize recreational marijuana. Uruguay was the first, but we learned nothing from that.

Comment

Government fought drugs for years for a reason, because they were not only dangerous to the user, but also because they were dangerous to society as a result of their affect ! But now that government has decided that drugs can make money for them thru taxation, license fees for “legal” selling, all is now okay and said to be no further problem to the user or non-user. Talk about coruption of the illegal drug world, there appears to be no greater supporter of coruption than those who lead us. This legalization of pot is only the tip of the ice berg in regards to projected problems. We have legalized the use of recreational pot now in Michigan, and in my hometown there is being a huge building built for the growth of the weed. Just another great idea by idiots that will open the door to encouraging a step to higher drugs when pot is found not to give a “kick” that is sufficient to satisfy need of drugies !! But then, who ever said government was out looking for the betterment of the people and not themselves.

Comment

Yep, this bunch here is really up on current events and information about how pot is on the verge of destroying the world. Ever since the govt. gave up the good fight on prohibition we have been sliding into decadence more every year. It's bad enough that people light up their nicotine cigarettes and just flick the butts aside for the rest of us to live around. They should be jailed for their negligence ,and natural incompetence. Now we have all these drug hardened criminals smoking weed that once would have been locked up for years now going about their business like everyone else. The next thing you know the baptist will allow dancing in the streets, and this might lead to kissing in public. You old farts, if you can,t make a law you can,t control then quit making laws and telling other people how to live.

Comment

People should look at the research how, over time, pot affects their brain.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                    Jimbo, I give you much credit for posting this information ! There are others on this site who take great displeasure if anything is stated against illegals. They do not appear to give a damn who is in this country or what threat they may make to us. I have nothing against immigration when it is done legally, but anything done illegally should be countered with punishable action. I would dearly like to hear any reasonable argument to support illegals in this country, what benefit they provide to us and why they should be allowed to stay !! If they are of such character that they are already breaking the law by being here illegally, what the hell else are they not going to abide with. Those who support illegal immigration can kiss my ass, and there is no damn lol connected with that either !!!
                    Trump is in favor of legal immigration of people who can contribute to society. Nobody wants to raise someone else baby.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget