Only in NYC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only in NYC.

Now they are taking a census of squirrels in Central Park. How will they know if they count one more than once, like Chicago voters ?

David Letterman once said they know it is cold in NYC when the squirrels in Central Park have ice on their nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
      David Letterman once said they know it is cold in NYC when the squirrels in Central Park have ice on their nuts.
      99, Thanks for the good laugh.??

Comment

Must be a good laugh Gary, is not enough to keep you and 99 on the good side of the mad A-hole dinger. I see you have both gotten the ??Salute for who but the dinger knows why! I will bet you that if someone ever even says “Good Morning” , the dinger will go ballistics with a basket full of dings. Damn, it must be sad to be such an idiot !!

Comment

I imagine jimbo, it would really not matter even if they counted one several times. Their quest in the first place is so asinine, not to mention worthless, who would give a squirrels a$$ what figure they would come up with anyway ! Why do politicians keep trying to prove to us just how stupid they really are when we already know ??

Comment

Hi Rich,
            The Mad Dinger doesn't like football or sports threads, and I will not be bullied or manipulated by a couple minus points.
            Call it Mexican Standoff. ????????

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
              I imagine jimbo, it would really not matter even if they counted one several times. Their quest in the first place is so asinine, not to mention worthless, who would give a squirrels a$$ what figure they would come up with anyway ! Why do politicians keep trying to prove to us just how stupid they really are when we already know ??
              Rich, Why would a New Jersey liberal politician ban the black bear hunt on state land, after a Rutgers student was killed by a black bear on NJ state land? The politicians in the northeast excluding PA, Vermont and Maine are nitwits, morons, imbeciles, idiots and stupid dumbasses.

Comment

:-))) !!

Comment

Gary, I do not know who first came up with “you can’t fix stupid” but they should give him the Nobel prize, as nothing more note worthy has ever been said !!!

Comment

I'm actually kind of looking forward to any conclusions they come to. From what I've read, it's just to find out how many, how they live, what they eat, etc. (same as most every other wildlife study). Far be it from me to ever say a good thing about NYC or NY politicians, but I don't think this is about any of that. Even in my own small town, I think it's interesting to see how the squirrels get along.

Comment

I don't think this was ordered by any politicians or has anything to do with politics. Sounds like your basic wildlife study, that just happens to be in an urban environment.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget