Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the production cost of Gun it with Benny Spies? How much does it cost to make a hunting show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the production cost of Gun it with Benny Spies? How much does it cost to make a hunting show?

Didn't Benny used to write on here every once in a while? It's been a long time since I've had cable, but I liked Gun It, thought it was a good blend of "every man" humor and adventure. Wouldn't mind trying my hand as something like that.

Go for it!
    I'd read/watch it!

Comment

Episode 128 of The Meateater Podcast talks about this. Long story short, it costs quite a bit of money to purchase the production equipment and a time slot on outdoor or sportsman channel. Starting a YouTube channel or a podcast would probably be a little easier.

Comment

Originally posted by DogGuy87 View Post
        Episode 128 of The Meateater Podcast talks about this. Long story short, it costs quite a bit of money to purchase the production equipment and a time slot on outdoor or sportsman channel. Starting a YouTube channel or a podcast would probably be a little easier.
        Does he give numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
          Go for it!
          I'd read/watch it!
          Thanks Bubba, I always thought it would be a cool series to try for the North American Grand Slam

Comment

Go for it!
            I'd read/watch it!
            Only if you are fortunate enough to obtain the needed licenses. Some are only thru drawings and are “rather” hard to come by. I think they would be more difficult to obtain than the money for equipment and a channel slot. But if you are counting on viewers, you need to be quick, I am getting up there and can make no promises as being one to support your efforts, so .........!

Comment

Go for it!
              I'd read/watch it!
              Well, as Dogguy87 put it, I probably would try to reach out to a Online Market.

Comment

Originally posted by DogGuy87 View Post
                I don't remember them listing specific dollar amounts. More like the guest was explaining that there were lots of unexpected expenses for individuals trying to launch a show and giving a general overview of how the industry works.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Parallax adj
                  by CD2
                  Somebody wanted my Leupold VX1 3-9x a while back and figured Id get a new Freedom .22 lr model to replace it.

Bud never came for scope and...
                  08-07-2022, 06:22 PM
                • TriggerTech installed
                  by fitch270
                  First off an apology, the lens protector on my cellphone case is getting scuffed up so pics aren’t so clear.

Mailman brought this yesterday,...
                  08-06-2022, 10:09 PM
                • Aquila ammo test
                  by dewman
                  Tested Aquila Super Colibri (590fps), Super Extra hp (1280fps) & Interceptor (1470 fps ).
                  Super Colibri (590) maybe good up to 30' 3-1/2"-4"...
                  08-05-2022, 05:11 PM
                • Show and Tell
                  by Amflyer
                  Show me a picture and tell me (us) about your favorite hunting or fishing something.
                  08-04-2022, 07:23 PM
                • College Orientation News
                  by fitch270
                  Yesterday I finally got to check out the college the Kid will be attending in just three short weeks. I wasn’t really sure what to expect but left with...
                  07-30-2022, 12:37 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X