Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Philadelphia Eagles play the first game of the pro football season tonight. Can they repeat another Super Bowl this year? ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Philadelphia Eagles play the first game of the pro football season tonight. Can they repeat another Super Bowl this year? ?

What team do you believe can win the Super Bowl this season??
    Other users and myself asked this same question every year for the last seven years.
    I notice these two Outdoor websites, are better at picking college football champions.?
    The football prediction link below had fourteen comments.
    JUST FOR FUN! If your not interested in this thread please move on. No harm done. Thanks
    Enjoy the game fans.

https://www.fieldandstream.com/answers/survival/its-that-time-of-the-year-again-and-i-have-two-football-questionswho-do-you-believe?page=1

Sorry Not in to watching High Price Thugs/Beef playing, lets see how many take a knee or sit down, what's next turn their back on the National Anthem.

Comment

I'll go with the Packers.

Comment

The Kenosha Maroons!

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
          Sorry Not in to watching High Price Thugs/Beef playing, lets see how many take a knee or sit down, what's next turn their back on the National Anthem.
          Those kneeling and fist raised up days are over. Some players may be for the cause, but not enough to get a four game suspension and lost of pay. ?

Comment

Originally posted by neuman23 View Post
            I'll go with the Packers.
            Thanks Neuman. The two sports dinging bullies have other users to scared to comment. LMAO?

Comment

I would like to see them FIRED! Lets see them get a real job like selling crack on there corner....maybe Bag Groceries.

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
                The Kenosha Maroons!
                Great game last night, down to the final play of the game. Eagles and Falcons always take it to the wire.

My Super Bowl pick winner this year is the LA Rams. Arron Donald is ranked in the top three as the best defensive player in the league.
                They picked up three all pro players on their defense this past spring. Marcus Peters at CB, Ndamukong Suh at DT and Aqib Talib at CB.
                The offense looks good also with Gurley at running back, Goff at QB and Cooper at WR.
                I bet two hundred on the Rams at 8 to 1 odds. I will win $1,600 if they win the Super Bowl, and I get my $200 returned for a total of $1,800. Go Rams Go! ????

Comment

I will go with the Cowboys.

Comment

Tree, Your first sentence sounds like President Trump. ??

Comment

I pick Green Bay

I will stick with the cheese heads, thank you.

Comment

Did Challenger fly ?

Comment

I'll take my chances with Fl, Jaguars not one kneed, fist in air,turn there back or sat down when the National Anthem played. I would see them in a Super Bowl.

Comment

Tree, as far as selling crack on the corner, there are too many of their friends already doing so. And as far as bagging groceries, that takes at least a fourth grade intelligence level!

Comment

Gary, I would think that Philly has as good a chance as any other team to win and repeat from last year. It all depends if Foles can have another year like he had toward the end of 2017 ! There are always bits of luck in winning any world title and those things do not always repeat themselves. It will be difficult, but possible. My guess would be Brady and his bunch, that is if they can discover another deflated ball trick, lol !

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget