Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Famous Australian Crocodile chasing dog killed after nine years of biting their tails.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
    I am sorry, but I can not bring myself to watch the video !
    Yeah, me too Gary. Thankfully I have never hit one. May that record please continue !

Comment

Wow Pighunter, I didn’t realize you were such a hard-nose where cute little crock puppies were concerned lol. I can see your point, but with the exception that I do not relate sticking an arrow into a deer ? with the death of something happening to a possible pet of mine and which gives me much more pleasure and comfort than seeing something “I” am going to eat that is walking around in the woods. I know your comment was tongue-in-cheek, as is mine ! Now, try and be nice the rest of the day okay ? More t-i-c !!

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
        Warning. Distressing content.
        Warning was intended for normal people, who love dogs..

Comment

PH - You just don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Solitario Lupo View Post
            9 years was lucky to it. The dog was playing with the reaper and luck ran out but my thought is why would you let your pet even come close to them.
            Also 9 years that's an old dog. Can't move what it used to. Just like a human getting old and playing with crocs they get it eventually.

Comment

pighunter, I love my dog, I WILL miss him when he's gone. He is special, but he is a dog.

As for the pooch in the video, owners deserve a swift kick in the pants or a good country "a$$ whuppin'".
              A pet isn't a responsibility to be taken lightly.
              Regardless of how well trained/behaved a pet is, they are as big a responsibility as a two year old child.
              They depend on you for their every need and they have no or little communication skills.
              When I was dealing with horses, I had people tell me their horse was "kid safe" or wanted a "kid safe" horse.
              Not even the bay in front of the grocery store is "kid safe".

Comment

Saw this a while ago. Honestly, I wonder why the croc waited so long. Did it think that it didn't have a shot, did it finally build up enough courage / annoyance. Who knows?
                The owner doesn't feel too distraught about it, which can only mean that not only did he/she not care too much about training the dog not to harass powerful predators, but not too emotionally invested in the dog, so circle of life and what not. Hopefully this person isn't a role model for others.

Comment

PH - Here is a fitting end -
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                    pighunter, I love my dog, I WILL miss him when he's gone. He is special, but he is a dog.

As for the pooch in the video, owners deserve a swift kick in the pants or a good country "a$$ whuppin'".
                    A pet isn't a responsibility to be taken lightly.
                    Regardless of how well trained/behaved a pet is, they are as big a responsibility as a two year old child.
                    They depend on you for their every need and they have no or little communication skills.
                    When I was dealing with horses, I had people tell me their horse was "kid safe" or wanted a "kid safe" horse.
                    Not even the bay in front of the grocery store is "kid safe".
                    PPP, It's not a stupid dog, it's the stupid owner. When I was a kid serving newspapers my half collie dog named Beauty chased automobiles down the street. I yelled at her and chased after her for doing that. She stopped doing it. I did not want another vehicle following behind the car she chased, to accidently hit her in the street. ?

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshott00 View Post
                      Saw this a while ago. Honestly, I wonder why the croc waited so long. Did it think that it didn't have a shot, did it finally build up enough courage / annoyance. Who knows?
                      The owner doesn't feel too distraught about it, which can only mean that not only did he/she not care too much about training the dog not to harass powerful predators, but not too emotionally invested in the dog, so circle of life and what not. Hopefully this person isn't a role model for others.
                      Buckshot, this Saltie was different then all the others. The other Crocs took off for the water when they saw the dog coming. This croc never moved when the dog came toward him bitting the his tail. When the dog investigated the saltie he clamped down on his head. The dog probably died immediately from the power of the bite?

Comment

I turned my computer and both my hearing aids all the way up and all I heard were loud people yelling, wining and screaming.
                        I believe she was killed on impact.

Comment

I am no longer wasting my time trying to explain. I did that with mutiple comments on you gaming the website and giving yourself plus points

Comment

99, BINGO !!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget