One liners !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
    You guys made a fine thread out of this, so much so, that it is impossible to pick a best answer. So you are all winners and have my thanks for some great “one liners”, even some that I had never heard or at least forgotten !! Westerns are by far my favorite movies, it is a shame that none are being made at this time. Maybe it goes to the anti-gun feelings in our society at this time, or maybe a generation gap issue with a much younger society that appears to be more interested in high tech movies which are computer originated. Who knows, I just know I miss a good authentic Western !!!!
    I retract my recommendation of Yellowstone. I had it recorded and gave it a try last night: Ugh. Should have known.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
      'Rules! In a knife fight?"
      Swift kick to the nuts!
      "Well, Harvey, you said there weren't any rules!"
      Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
      Good one 06! +2

"Who are those guys"!
      "Nobody can track on rocks"!

Comment

You guys made a fine thread out of this, so much so, that it is impossible to pick a best answer. So you are all winners and have my thanks for some great “one liners”, even some that I had never heard or at least forgotten !! Westerns are by far my favorite movies, it is a shame that none are being made at this time. Maybe it goes to the anti-gun feelings in our society at this time, or maybe a generation gap issue with a much younger society that appears to be more interested in high tech movies which are computer originated. Who knows, I just know I miss a good authentic Western !!!!
        "When you hang a man, you better look at him".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB46dRO0YZ8

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
          Josey says, "Seems whenever I get to likin' somebody, they ain't around long."
          Lone Watie says, "I notice that when you get to DIS-likin' somebody, they ain't around long, either."

"Those horses can't outrun Little Blackie! They're loaded down with fat man and iron!" - Mattie Ross, True Grit

"You just shot an unarmed man!" Little Bill says.
          "Well, he should have armed himself," replies William Munny.

"Mister, we deal in lead." - Vin Tanner, in The Magnificent Seven

"I told my pap and mam I was comin' to the mountains to trap, and be a mountain man! They acted like they was gut-shot." - Del Jue, in Jeremiah Johnson.
          Matt, you need the last part.

Will Munny: "Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend."

I agree with PMACC60

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
            'Rules! In a knife fight?"
            Swift kick to the nuts!
            "Well, Harvey, you said there weren't any rules!"
            Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
            “So you can’t swim ! Hell, the fall alone will probably kill you”.

Comment

Matt, it would be a waste of time to make a new Western anyway. It would be so politically correct that it would lose all significance and they probably would not even allow guns to be used ! And PETA would be pissing and moaning about people ridding horses, that is pure abuse !

Comment

"Now that's a knife." - Crocodile Dundee.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Angus View Post
                  "Now that's a knife." - Crocodile Dundee.
                  The one that goes along with that Red is, “Never bring a knife to a gun fight”.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget