Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's In Your Wallet?? A Stash Of Cash ?? Credit Cards?? Or No Cash??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solitario Lupo View Post
    Nope I just carry some cash on me for what I need for the day then just cards. He can get away with my little bit of cash cards I'll just cancel.
    My license is a card so prettty much some cash and cards in my wallet. Of course I got to carry around more stuff then cash and cards. Sometimes I carry my fishing pole. If I buy groceries I have to carry them around. Most of the time I have to carry my work bag.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
      I am thinking it would not be a bad idea to carry a money clip with a small amount of real cash to hand over in a hold-up, and keep your wallet with ID and important cards in reserve elsewhere on your person.
      Who shops in Walmart?
      Surely you jest.

Comment

I now carry a thin leather card holder in front right pocket of my pants. Formerly only carried small amount of loose cash in left pocket and cards in right but the cards got too beat up that way (hard on the mag stripe and photos). Almost all my transactions are electronic. Even my bills are paid on line. Only the church gets cheques. Only thing in my back pocket is small comb. I HATE big fat wallets. UGH!!

Comment

I am thinking it would not be a bad idea to carry a money clip with a small amount of real cash to hand over in a hold-up, and keep your wallet with ID and important cards in reserve elsewhere on your person.
          What kind of low-rent thief would rob a WalMart shopper?

Comment

The Thug who robs a walmart shopper would steel a YOGO....Lol

Comment

Why do you need money on credit?

Comment

Unfortunately, because of this pandemic, I suffered a terrible crisis. So it happened that at one point, I got sick, and most of my money went to recovery. But misfortune does not come alone, and after my long absence, I found out that our office was closed and I was left without a job. I had exactly one week's worth of money, just for food. I was confused and didn't know what to do. I pulled myself together and found a job, but you understand that the money would not come right away. So I turned to https://www.kertaluotto.com/kertalaina-300-e/ for help. I borrowed the necessary amount from them for a month and coped with the so-called crisis.
                Last edited by denhamok; 08-01-2021, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget