Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's In Your Wallet?? A Stash Of Cash ?? Credit Cards?? Or No Cash??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's In Your Wallet?? A Stash Of Cash ?? Credit Cards?? Or No Cash??

Do You Carry A Hold~Up Wallet? With Some Cash? And Fake Credit Cards?

yes I do, drop it and run

Comment

Never had a credit card, debit only. No fake wallet and hopefully no fake money. If someone stole my debit card I would hope they ran up the charge to over 1,000$ and it became a felony for their conviction. If If they wanted my wallet and my family was out of harms way they better be willing to pull the trigger to get it. I despise thieves...

Comment

I never carry much cash, at the most $200 ! 1 credit card, 1 ATM card, medigap insurance card. Depending on season, hunting license and/or fishing license.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter
          $118, a debit card, two credit cards, and a NRA "Carry Guard" membership card. The instructions on the back of the NRA card:

IF YOU ARE FORCED TO ACT IN LAWFUL SELF-DEFENSE;
          1) CALL 9-1-1
          - Identify and describe yourself and your location.
          - Provide information to ensure safe arrival of first responders

2) WAIT FOR THE POLICE
          - Follow Officers' commands.
          - Identify the attacker.
          - Tell police you are exercising your right to remain silent until you speak to a lawyer.

3) CALL NRA CARRY GUARD
          Sorry,I would have to draw down on him/her my hole world is in my Bill fold! So i keep a Hold-up wallet full of fake money with a real $10.00 bill over Bill Clinton fake $50.00 Gun Show Money.

Comment

Originally posted by Pray- hunt-work View Post
            Never had a credit card, debit only. No fake wallet and hopefully no fake money. If someone stole my debit card I would hope they ran up the charge to over 1,000$ and it became a felony for their conviction. If If they wanted my wallet and my family was out of harms way they better be willing to pull the trigger to get it. I despise thieves...
            I hear you brother, I feel the same way!!

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter
              $118, a debit card, two credit cards, and a NRA "Carry Guard" membership card. The instructions on the back of the NRA card:

IF YOU ARE FORCED TO ACT IN LAWFUL SELF-DEFENSE;
              1) CALL 9-1-1
              - Identify and describe yourself and your location.
              - Provide information to ensure safe arrival of first responders

2) WAIT FOR THE POLICE
              - Follow Officers' commands.
              - Identify the attacker.
              - Tell police you are exercising your right to remain silent until you speak to a lawyer.

3) CALL NRA CARRY GUARD
              Staying on the scene of the shooting might be decent legal device. I'd just caution that it might not be the best safety device. Depends on the environment. If poor lil Johnny who dindonufin lives on the block and it isn't your block, the safety of you and yours might be better served by GTFO of there. Just something to keep in mind. You can still call 911, and you and your lawyer can figure out how to best explain your reasons and concerns.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                yes I do, drop it and run
                They want more then your wallet! cell ph, watch, car/truck keys and be lucky your not shot!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                  I never carry much cash, at the most $200 ! 1 credit card, 1 ATM card, medigap insurance card. Depending on season, hunting license and/or fishing license.
                  The Bad Guys are so brazen now a days, You never know when or where you mite be a target!!

Comment

I am a cash person. My wallet has my ID and enough cash to get me to and from work. I am driving a 2 ton tool if they choose to disagree.

Comment

No hold-up billfold. Carry mine in my left front pocket of my jeans, (old riding man's trick), and am seldom, if ever, unarmed. Neither do I look very "victimish". Thieves and muggers nowadays are just as likely to shoot or cut you over a fake billfold as the real thing. Situational awareness and a quick look around when you go to places where money changes hands are instinctual. Usually don't carry much cash, just a debit card, credit card, handgun permit, driver's license, and Texas Law Shield card.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                        No hold-up billfold. Carry mine in my left front pocket of my jeans, (old riding man's trick), and am seldom, if ever, unarmed. Neither do I look very "victimish". Thieves and muggers nowadays are just as likely to shoot or cut you over a fake billfold as the real thing. Situational awareness and a quick look around when you go to places where money changes hands are instinctual. Usually don't carry much cash, just a debit card, credit card, handgun permit, driver's license, and Texas Law Shield card.
                        At 77 soon to be 78 hard not to look like a "victim" I walk straight & carry a cane and a 9mm heater, wallet in the left front pocket is not new every old ex~biker i know does it. not like the chain drivers of today do.

Comment

Originally posted by rockhound View Post
                          I am a cash person. My wallet has my ID and enough cash to get me to and from work. I am driving a 2 ton tool if they choose to disagree.
                          Once your out of the city elements your in the clear as i see it in my area!

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                            Yep. Same with horsebackers. Billfold in the back pocket doesn't fit the cantle of a saddle. Also, lose one and you are trying to retrace your ride for days. Sometimes, you get lucky.

Comment

I carry my hold-up wallet in my right rear pocket, and my real wallet in my right front pocket.
                              I just hope that in the heat of the moment, I have the presence of mind to hand over the wallet from the rear pocket.
                              I knew a big city cop who was once involved in a shooting in an alleyway, and he ducked behind a garbage can for cover. As he went to draw his weapon, he pulled his wallet from his hip pocket out of force of habit. Yikes!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget