Illegals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegals

Do you see the illegals on the news with their hoodie up on a hot day or those with a towel wrapped around their neck ? Those are the gang members covering up their tattoos. You can also pick them out with their $150 - $200 pair of shoes. They are playing us like a fiddle. i am not even sure we can trust our oun people doing the processing. just saying

Truth be known, the first country they arrive in (Mexico) is supposed to give them asylum.

The "caravan" was set up by liberal groups hoping to flood America with more (D) voters.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2018/04/28/lapd-officer-accused-of-sneaking-illegal-aliens-across-the-border-n2475561

Comment

You can be certain that when security takes a backseat to political correctness, there will be trouble. It amazes me the number of our politicians who put their party getting votes over the protection of citizens as their primary concern. How efing stupid must someone be to have that kind of mindset ?? We also see this type of situation with people in positions of law enforcement who do not enforce laws on people who they back politically, such as the issue of miss piggy and her e-mails, and that is only to mention one instance. It is my opinion that there are more reasons for mistrust than there is to have complete confidence in our people who are supossedly there for our protection. That is not a warm feeling for a citizen to have !!!

Comment

Nope, I think Maine’s a little on the chilly side for someone from say... south of Pennsylvania let alone Mexico. Also a little too small town for hiding out in.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
          Truth be known, the first country they arrive in (Mexico) is supposed to give them asylum.

The "caravan" was set up by liberal groups hoping to flood America with more (D) voters.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2018/04/28/lapd-officer-accused-of-sneaking-illegal-aliens-across-the-border-n2475561
          What kind of stupidity does it take to set up a sanctuary city that says “we do not care who you are, or what you have done, or what dangers you present to us”, we welcome you and will protect you from law enforcement people ? Those thoughts and actions should even affect the rationalization of idiots, let alone political people doing so. There are not enough words to define that stupidity !!!! I would welcome the attempt of anyone to explain the logic of that thinking, and afterwards I would still call that person brainless and a efing idiot and one who is a danger to all of us !

Comment

Seriously what kind of post is this. Ya more points. Those people are just cold so they cover up. Who cares.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Parallax adj
              by CD2
              Somebody wanted my Leupold VX1 3-9x a while back and figured Id get a new Freedom .22 lr model to replace it.

Bud never came for scope and...
              08-07-2022, 06:22 PM
            • TriggerTech installed
              by fitch270
              First off an apology, the lens protector on my cellphone case is getting scuffed up so pics aren’t so clear.

Mailman brought this yesterday,...
              08-06-2022, 10:09 PM
            • Aquila ammo test
              by dewman
              Tested Aquila Super Colibri (590fps), Super Extra hp (1280fps) & Interceptor (1470 fps ).
              Super Colibri (590) maybe good up to 30' 3-1/2"-4"...
              08-05-2022, 05:11 PM
            • Show and Tell
              by Amflyer
              Show me a picture and tell me (us) about your favorite hunting or fishing something.
              08-04-2022, 07:23 PM
            • College Orientation News
              by fitch270
              Yesterday I finally got to check out the college the Kid will be attending in just three short weeks. I wasn’t really sure what to expect but left with...
              07-30-2022, 12:37 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X