Don't let this happen here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't let this happen here

http://barenakedislam.com/2018/04/08/malmo-sweden-is-being-called-a-war-zone-the-result-of-mass-muslim-migration/

Hang onto your guns! It's already here! They're just building strength...and the 9th "Circus" Court of Appeals is allowing it!

Comment

Jimbo, this is a issue I commented on which you also posted on F&S, and it received very little response, and thus little apparent interest from other users ! I find it fully unbelievable that people can be so closed minded on this issue and give no relevance to it’s importance ! We have idiots in this country who think that political correctness is going to answer all problems concerning immigration and it does not make any issue as to who we allow into America. I spend considerable time in Germany, and if people want to witness first hand the issue of open borders, they should visit the EU countries and see for themselves what is ahead for America if present situations are allowed to continue. It is alright to be a caring society, but it is idiotic to close one’s eyes and mind to the results of political correctness in the handling of the issues involved ! The crime rate in Germany has risen sharply in recent years due to not focusing on the cause, and this is totally due to PC of the courts and political leaders. England has pulled out of the EU due to the EU’s lack of controls on immigration and forcing England to abide by them. At least one country is not as stupid as all !! America is already experiencing many problems in the issue of immigration and it will not become better under the concept of PC. I know there are several bleeding heart liberals on this site who will badly denounce me for my words, but I will stand behind them and ask those who disagree to show proof that I am wrong.
      But before anyone disagrees with my words, I say get your butts over to Europe and see what is really going on and not just live in your own little fantasy world. Get some first hand knowledge, not just your unknowing thinking, or should I say lack of thinking !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
        Jimbo, this is a issue I commented on which you also posted on F&S, and it received very little response, and thus little apparent interest from other users ! I find it fully unbelievable that people can be so closed minded on this issue and give no relevance to it’s importance ! We have idiots in this country who think that political correctness is going to answer all problems concerning immigration and it does not make any issue as to who we allow into America. I spend considerable time in Germany, and if people want to witness first hand the issue of open borders, they should visit the EU countries and see for themselves what is ahead for America if present situations are allowed to continue. It is alright to be a caring society, but it is idiotic to close one’s eyes and mind to the results of political correctness in the handling of the issues involved ! The crime rate in Germany has risen sharply in recent years due to not focusing on the cause, and this is totally due to PC of the courts and political leaders. England has pulled out of the EU due to the EU’s lack of controls on immigration and forcing England to abide by them. At least one country is not as stupid as all !! America is already experiencing many problems in the issue of immigration and it will not become better under the concept of PC. I know there are several bleeding heart liberals on this site who will badly denounce me for my words, but I will stand behind them and ask those who disagree to show proof that I am wrong.
        But before anyone disagrees with my words, I say get your butts over to Europe and see what is really going on and not just live in your own little fantasy world. Get some first hand knowledge, not just your unknowing thinking, or should I say lack of thinking !!!!
        I read a Sweedish newspaper that said the gangs have changed from guns to hand gernades and bombs. They get the hand gernades on the balck market.

Where do you go in Germany? I wish I tracked my ancestry but never got the chance. I am 1/2 German and half Dutch and have a distant relative that signed the Declaration of Independence. I know I got a lot of smiles as I moved around Germany when I said my name.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
          Hang onto your guns! It's already here! They're just building strength...and the 9th "Circus" Court of Appeals is allowing it!
          Did you hear one of the 9th judges died - the one that was a big fat slob. So Trump gets to appoint one, yea! He needs to get going on judge appointments in case he loses the House in November. The Left is organizing very rapidly right now and the right does not seem to care.

Comment

BHR, I heard a Professor trace the roots of PC directly back to Carl Marx. I wish I had the transcript of his talk. It is really critical that the young people understand what they are wishing and demonstrating for. They know what they are doing.

Comment

jimbo, McConnell needs a swift kick and start holding hearing to seat judges and other appointees.
              I really think the DNC is in greater disarray than the RNC.
              The RNC is just overloaded with Rino's and "Never Trumpers".
              I'm ever hopeful of a "red wave" this fall!

Comment

Jimbo, I am close to the Frankfurt area. Will hopefully be back in the states in May !
                Germany has big problems with culture changes at this time and the citizens are very upset with current court rulings which are aimed at appeasing immigrants, not working out well here at all !

Comment

I am afraid bubba that with our current trend in our public thinking as to the acceptence of PC and our bending over backwards not to openly mention where trouble is coming from, that the “red wave” may be in for some hard times. Sure as hell hope I am wrong. But there is no reason to think that what is going on in Europe will not also reach us in America. PC is a growing cancer, and we have already seen that in the Parkland shooting when no action was taken long before it took place !

Comment

Jimbo, why do you post the same thread on both sites? Most users comment on both sites.
                    I am the only one who blackballed F&S, because my written spamming complaint against a point cheater fell on deaf ears.
                    You do not need to post a thread twice just for me.
                    Thanks for thinking of me, thou.?

Comment

I didn’t respond to the last thread because I was afraid I would get too spun up, and spend half the day typing unintelligible nonsense.

I think that the reason brexit occurred is not because the government has any sense, but that they made the mistake of letting the people decide. The UK is not much better than the Islamic state of Sweden or berlinistan.

While I do think that Islam is inherently violent (with a few exception), middle eastern culture is hardly out of the dark ages. It is highly unlikely that the migrants are going to discard the culture that their families have followed for thousands of years in favor of western civilization. In fact, in some migrant nations it is not unusual for parents to beat or even kill their children for being “too western.”

Comment

Henry, there have been several instances here in Germany where Muslim fathers or brothers have killed a daughter or sister because she was dating or somehow involved with a man not of the same faith! And in a few of those instances the courts were hesitant in taking action because it was an allowed action in countries where the immigrants formerly lived, and was stated to be part of their culture. That has to be the epidemy of PC !

Comment

It is a good thing to see this happening in Europe, rather than in some of our states, as a harbinger of things to come.
                          We should have plenty of advance warning before it hits home here.

Comment

I am not sure 99 that even with warnings of a grave nature, that liberals of this country will open their eyes to what may be coming. I am not sure their wisdom is enough to even detect danger, they are looking through rose tinted glasses !

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget